<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

A.ALI

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Senior members of the forum,

Below are the timelines for my application,

We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 20, 2012.

Its been a while and I'm anxiously waiting for a step forward. What does the last line means and where do I stand?

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check out this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2010-applicants-t40510.0.html;msg1444448#msg1444448

a very +ve reply(if it is genuine :-X) by chc-ND

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
zakout76 said:
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
I don't think that's fair.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakout76 said:
What exactly mean by this statement ?

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tele verification:
buddy, try to recall pl.
are u saying they tried to confuse u with something??

I mean, did they fire questions on u one after another?

Look guyz, its a matter of worry, if u see my earlier posts, I had warned all 4131 NDVO applicants
that they are on fire line.

kavya got such a lengthy verification, still no status update in her case.
atleast 7-8 fellow members got recent verifications, same experience.

buddies be cautious, u gonna b the next( i may be one among u).

tc.

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Good news ...........Application Status is showing.........Process Start.......... :D

finally get some update from NEW Delhi Visa Office.....................

hotheart

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
hotheart007 said:
Good news ...........Application Status is showing.........Process Start.......... :D

finally get some update from NEW Delhi Visa Office.....................

hotheart
Congratulations :) we are happy for you.

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
any updates for BUffalo VO ,the people who are in process from april 17,2012 ?

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
any updates for MR for BUffalo VO ,the people who are in process from april 17,2012 ?

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
IS IT SAFE TO ASSUME THAT ANY VERIFICATION CALL DONE BY VISA OFFICE IS DONE WITHIN A FEW DAYS OR A COUPLE OF WEEKS OF INPROCESS DATE

OR

HAS THERE BEEN A CASE WHERE VERIFICATION WAS DONE AFTER MORE THAN 8 WEEKS OF REVIEW DATE

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
Philips1172 said:
Dear friends
Now we can guess that almost everyone of pre-june applicant got in process. Hope MR follows soon......
I think they are calculating stock of every category and after this they will submit report to immigration minister. After this immigration minister will decide what to do these applications. He can order to process all applications in this year and remove backlog OR use these applications as spare. There may be one more plan and that is firstly set the status of all pre june applicant is under process and after this new rule will apply on only new files. So the overall pre-june applications can not affect to fast processing of new files. This is my guess only.

shinsonsimon

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 29 2010
Doc's Request.
aug 2010,march 29 2012
AOR Received.
jan 05 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2011 in process march 28 2012
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
halo seniors ,my ecas status changed to in process on march 28th,on the same day i got an email from ndvo to submit my fbi clearance certificate before 14th of may.otherwise my application will be cancelled.i have applied for the fbi clearance one month before.when i called fbi today, i got the information that it may take one more month to proceed the application.what should i do now?.should i inform ndvo or wait till the fbi clearance to come. seniors please do reply.

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
shinsonsimon said:
halo seniors ,my ecas status changed to in process on march 28th,on the same day i got an email from ndvo to submit my fbi clearance certificate before 14th of may.otherwise my application will be cancelled.i have applied for the fbi clearance one month before.when i called fbi today, i got the information that it may take one more month to proceed the application.what should i do now?.should i inform ndvo or wait till the fbi clearance to come. seniors please do reply.
Dear Shinsonsimon,

CIC know that FBI clearance take up to 16 weeks. Yet it's better to contact the visa office and let them know that you haven't gotten your FBI certificate and you will provide it to them as soon as you get it.

Did they request a state police certificate?

Good luck buddy

shinsonsimon

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 29 2010
Doc's Request.
aug 2010,march 29 2012
AOR Received.
jan 05 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2011 in process march 28 2012
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
thank u for ur reply , they didn't ask state police certificate.