Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Doc's Request.
10-08-10
AOR Received.
23-09-10(second)
mehulca said:
Today, I received my CAIPS report in which there is nothing except 10 points for my age. One line written in caipts read as "PAPER FILE SENT TO MPR - FILE BF'D TO FRR ON 21-01-2011" What does this mean? Is this my BF'D? If yes, then its already passed. No other BF'D mentioned in caips report. How can I know when my case will be looked into by the VO?
Hiii ... every one

The Movement of NDVO for Pre june is almost null...
they have put all of us in a deep freezer....

From 8 months processing time we were stretched to 16 months ,, and now iff nothing happens in 2012 it will be 28 -29 months ......

Still after 2012 ,,, no one is taking any guarantee.... sometime its seems like we have put our lives and career in dream of maple leaf......

I request u all to mobilize and think productive and logical methods by which we make CIC listen to our cause.... ,,, So that we should not receive a same fate of Pre 2008 applicants ....

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
mkdhaliwal said:
My mailing address reappeared again today with no change...:(
Me too ............

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello MEHULCA & SMD,

Informatiion imparted in caps notes clearly suggests that NDVO has not started working on our files.If their inaction contiues, I am scared to predict anything.
wait,wait ............is what we are left with.
God bless all
parhar51

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
parhar51 said:
Hello MEHULCA & SMD,

Informatiion imparted in caps notes clearly suggests that NDVO has not started working on our files.If their inaction contiues, I am scared to predict anything.
wait,wait ............is what we are left with.
God bless all
parhar51
Parhar, but how can NDVO not start working on our files as its already more than 16 months, which is what is mentioned as the standard processing times.

So are these processing times not for Pre June 2010 and by the way, if you all have carefully noticed the processing times mentioned on CIC are for documents received between Oct1, 2010 and Sep 30, 2011 which means they are not talking about anything for FSW1 candidates who have submitted their full docs before October 1, 2010.

Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada
The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between October 1, 2010, and September 30, 2011. Processing times are subject to change.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
a Mass Mandamus should take place now.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Manonthemove & jnathan,

This is what intrigues us all.The letters we recvd from NDVO which acknowledged recpt of our full docs and informed us of our second file nos, had clearly mentioned processing time.Then came MI2 and the processing time kept changing.Post june applicants were prioritized pushing us back in the waiting list.Again,MI3 jeopardised our chances.So much so,response to CSE suggests that prejune applications will not be processed in 2012 even.
I wonder, if VO has really started working on our files,how come we do not have any updates in our ecas.May be, they silently work and ecas status does reflect it so frequently.Fundamently,their immigration policy is market compliant and this is unlikely that there would be any discernible change just to accommdate prejuners.THANX And yet hoping for the best.GOD BLESS ALL.

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
SO TO ALL WHO ARE RELYING UPON WRONG DOCUMENTS AND FRADULENT DOCUMENTS PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION GO THROUGH THE NEWS RELEASED, CANADA IS SENDING EVEN CITIZENS BACK AND CANCELLING PR'S

News Release – Canadian citizenship not for sale: Minister Kenney provides update of investigations into citizenship fraud

Montreal, December 9, 2011 — The Government of Canada is now investigating 6,500 people from more than 100 countries for fraudulently attempting to gain citizenship or maintain permanent resident status, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Canadian citizenship is not for sale,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Canadians are generous people, but have no tolerance or patience for people who don't play by the rules and who lie or cheat to become a Canadian citizen. The Government will apply the full strength of Canadian law to those who have obtained citizenship fraudulently.”"

In July, Minister Kenney announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) was beginning the process to revoke the citizenship of up to 1,800 citizens who obtained it fraudulently; that number has now risen to more than 2,100.

The Department has also been working on cases of those who are not yet citizens. Nearly 4,400 people with permanent resident status who are known to be implicated in residence fraud have been flagged for additional scrutiny should they attempt to enter Canada or obtain citizenship. The majority of these individuals are outside the country.

In typical cases, permanent residents will use the services of an unscrupulous immigration consultant to establish evidence of residence in Canada while living abroad most, if not all, of the time. This fraud is perpetrated so that individuals can maintain their permanent residence status and later apply for citizenship. A family of five may pay upwards of $25,000 over four or more years to create the illusion of residence in Canada.

"“My department is working closely with the Canada Border Services Agency, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and Canadian offices abroad to prevent people who are suspected of non-compliance with the permanent residence requirement from being admitted to Canada without proving they meet the requirements and take enforcement action when necessary,”" added Minister Kenney.

To date, of the 4,400 permanent residents who have been flagged, nearly 1,400 people have withdrawn or abandoned their citizenship application because of new scrutiny.

Permanent residents must acquire three years of residence out of four years to apply for Canadian citizenship. To retain their status as permanent residents, they must be physically present in Canada for two years out of five.

"“I encourage anyone who has information regarding citizenship fraud to call our tip line to report it,”" urged Minister Kenney.

Cases involving false representation, fraud or knowingly concealing material circumstances in the citizenship process – for example, pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – should be referred to the citizenship fraud tip line at CIC's Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday). Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips @ cic.gc.ca. Those overseas can contact the nearest Canadian visa office.

All other fraud types related to immigration should be reported to the CBSA's Border Watch Tip Line at 1 888-502-9060. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.

The Government of Canada is taking action to crack down on the actions of crooked consultants during the immigration process. Bill C-35, originally introduced as the Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act, came into force on June 30, 2011. The Act imposes penalties on unauthorized representatives who provide, or offer to provide, advice or representation for a fee at any stage of an immigration application or proceeding.

Photo will be available later today at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/photos/high-res/index.asp.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister's

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Thanx kairon sahab, for posting the press release.

Yes,the unscrupulous elements with the help of fraudulent docs in conduit of travel agents/immigration consultants indulge in this sort of activity.This is good enough to jeopardise the cases of genuine applicants.The forum members should support Canadian Govt's this move and hereby send a right kind of massage. If the applicantions submmitted with fraudulantly procured docs are withdrawn,it will lesson the work of VOS and the backlog,as well.Hope,sanity would prevail eventually.

GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
Thanx kairon sahab, for posting the press release.

Yes,the unscrupulous elements with the help of fraudulent docs in conduit of travel agents/immigration consultants indulge in this sort of activity.This is good enough to jeopardise the cases of genuine applicants.The forum members should support Canadian Govt's this move and hereby send a right kind of massage. If the applicantions submmitted with fraudulantly procured docs are withdrawn,it will lesson the work of VOS and the backlog,as well.Hope,sanity would prevail eventually.

GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51
DEAR THEY WORK ON OUR FILE
WAIT AND WATCH
INDIAN

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
dskairon

thanks for posting that.
CIC should not wait for someone to report to take an action.
they should do it alone as well.
They must spread their wings to thwart those frauds.
there are many marriage, PoF, educational paper frauds.
they must be punished.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Yes,jnathan sir,cic has to develop and activate such a mechanism which screens out the hoax applicants AT THE VERY ONSET nd thereby reduce the workload of VO.thanx for sharing.
GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
Yes,jnathan sir,cic has to develop and activate such a mechanism which screens out the hoax applicants AT THE VERY ONSET nd thereby reduce the workload of VO.thanx for sharing.
GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51
vo are very intelligent peoples.
they have lot experience that why during visiting visa they see person face and decide that he /she deserve visa or not
INDIAN

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Yea True

specially the british,canadian and American VO

They are really good at body language

Dbc

(INDIAN) said:
vo are very intelligent peoples.
they have lot experience that why during visiting visa they see person face and decide that he /she deserve visa or not
INDIAN

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
Hi frnds
Hru.........
i am back with new Hope.......,
Now they are Giving Priority to MI-2 & MI-3,
cauz one of my frnds who filed in may 2011 get mail to Submit all Updated Documents.

means after 6 months we will get & hear smthing from VO :D

rahul1710

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
satnak said:
Same status with me as well.
I Inquired the regarding the decision made status in the Ecas and I got following reply from Delhi VO.

"No decision has been taken on your application.

We are aware of a system error that has resulted in E-Status/ E-CAS incorrectly showing that a decision has been made when no decision has been taken on the application. This system error appears to affect a significant number of applications and we are attempting to resolve the problem."

We wait for the Decision...