<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Saki,
i checked four days back and draft was not charged.
ok, its already friday today so wait for next week like till tuesday and if still draft is not charged then give them a ring.

Cheers
Saki

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx @ saki and mitali ...

i appreciate your support !!

regards

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Many many thanks Saki.If possible pls give email address of CIO,so that email can be sent to CIO regarding delay in case.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hello dear members,

Now I am gathering my documents to send my full application by mid of August, do i need to wait for the AOR letter by post or i can just print out the email i got and enclose it with my full application to London Visa office.

Thanks,
Moataz

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
Dear Saki/Mitali and Other Experts,

I had a query. Do we need to send the RPRF Fees along with the full documentation to the New Delhi office?

The checklist includes a statement - "You must include a bank draft payable to the Canadian High Commission for the Right of permanent residence fee for yourself and all accompanying family members. "

Regards,
STS

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Many many thanks Saki.If possible pls give email address of CIO,so that email can be sent to CIO regarding delay in case.
HI

Chander the best way to contact them willl be by phone as email will takes weeks to get reply. On page 82 i have put the details of CIC

cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hello dear members,

Now I am gathering my documents to send my full application by mid of August, do i need to wait for the AOR letter by post or i can just print out the email i got and enclose it with my full application to London Visa office.

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi,

CIC wont post anything else now, you will send that email letter with your documents, also if you read the AOR it says attach that letter with your documents.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STS2Canada said:
Dear Saki/Mitali and Other Experts,

I had a query. Do we need to send the RPRF Fees along with the full documentation to the New Delhi office?

The checklist includes a statement - "You must include a bank draft payable to the Canadian High Commission for the Right of permanent residence fee for yourself and all accompanying family members. "

Regards,
STS

Hi ,

You can send the fees with full documents if you want to but you can send it later when they asks you for the medicals as mostly applicants pay it at the time of medicals.

CHeers
Saki

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
saki said:
Hi,

CIC wont post anything else now, you will send that email letter with your documents, also if you read the AOR it says attach that letter with your documents.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks alot Saki,

One more question that i am worried about, As you know NOC 1111 for both Financial Auditors and ACCOUNTANTS , My job duties are matching with Accountant so I wrote Accountant in the economic schedule form, however my contractual job title is "Corporate Reporting Analyst" which is mentioned in both my employment letter and contract. I am confident that the duties mentioned in the reference letter matches both what was written in my forms to CIO and my reference letters, also i have enclosed a table with my application to CIO showing my contractual job title and it equievelnt NOC tile and code.. was that clear enough or they would consider that a kind of descripency ?

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 &amp; 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
saki said:
Hi ,

You can send the fees with full documents if you want to but you can send it later when they asks you for the medicals as mostly applicants pay it at the time of medicals.

CHeers
Saki
Thanks for your response Saki. If we can indeed send it later (with medicals), why does the checklist then include this item?
I am a little confused because the New Delhi checklist was updated in June 2009 to include this fees. Earlier, this statement was not included.
I am specifically interested to know about the New Delhi visa office and their requirements.

Regards,
STS

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Thanks alot Saki,

One more question that i am worried about, As you know NOC 1111 for both Financial Auditors and ACCOUNTANTS , My job duties are matching with Accountant so I wrote Accountant in the economic schedule form, however my contractual job title is "Corporate Reporting Analyst" which is mentioned in both my employment letter and contract. I am confident that the duties mentioned in the reference letter matches both what was written in my forms to CIO and my reference letters, also i have enclosed a table with my application to CIO showing my contractual job title and it equievelnt NOC tile and code.. was that clear enough or they would consider that a kind of descripency ?
Hi,

Thats is clear enough, CIC does not care about the job title but the job duties if your job duties matches with that NOC you are fine then dont worry about the job title, what you have done is good enough.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STS2Canada said:
Thanks for your response Saki. If we can indeed send it later (with medicals), why does the checklist then include this item?
I am a little confused because the New Delhi checklist was updated in June 2009 to include this fees. Earlier, this statement was not included.
I am specifically interested to know about the New Delhi visa office and their requirements.

Regards,
STS
Hi,

I am not sure why they are asking for it now as it comes later once they process your application and happy with your documents. Wait for mitali she might now something about this new change.

Cheers
Saki

jac.otrn

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 30-11-2010
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon....In God's time
LANDED..........
God willy by July 2012
hi guys, just received my 1st AOR today :) God is good....

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
jac.otrn said:
hi guys, just received my 1st AOR today :) God is good....
many congratulations
it`s a good news ;)