<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq72 said:
Hi Mitali

Thanks for useful information. My application as per Fedex was delivered on 23rd Jun 2010 [WEDNESDAY]at 10:40am by S. Lahey.
So if application is entered into system next day then it should be 24th Jun 2010 [THURSDAY]. so in that case also it is before 26th Jun 2010 [Saturday].
Is there any case that application was entered in system after many days? Date rule should belong to delivery date only. All internal processing delays should be CIO 'own responsibilities and sender should not be blamed for late sending. It is just my views. Kindly let me know the actual real facts. So I should be prepared for reality.
Hi Tariq,

While you may be correct in your opinion regarding 'all internal processing should be CIO's own responsibilities', I do not have any data which might indicate that applicants have gone to courts because of this factor. Especially after the June 26th rule as you can understand that it is too early to see those kind of cases to actually surface and be evident on a public Forum.

On the other hand I will not deny having seen applications being returned (on this Forum) after the 26th Jun ...but I can not recollect the specifics of those posts. I saw those posts about a week or so back. Since they got the rejection letter already and you did not, maybe indicates good news for you.
But it might be worthwhile to search for those posts in this forum, if you want to.

Yes, prepare for the reality. Have faith... you may still make it.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
This is the SAMPLE of savings Bonds letter

Mr.ABC. has savings Bonds Balance as of today dd,mm,YYYY of <AMOUNT> and the details are following:

1. <Date> - Purchase - <AMOUNT>
3. < Date> - Profit <AMOUNT>
2. <Date > - Purchase - <AMOUNT>

Total: <AMOUNT>
Hi Navali,

It looks ok to me. Pl check the sl# ( only 2 of them..right?)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi Saki,

Is it normal? My application was recieved 23rd April, 2010 and am yet to recieve my first AOR....my payment method was through an international Bank draft...was just curious cos some of the same day are already receiving their...Still hopeful...
Hi OyBosEnEmm,

Some applicants on this thread have received their 1 AOR after 3 months 6 days or so (Last person was Chinay). I have no clue why it should be like except to believe that the assessment depends on the file type which differs from case to case.

Have faith... you will get it soon.

Mitali

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
mitali said:
Hi OyBosEnEmm,

Some applicants on this thread have received their 1 AOR after 3 months 6 days or so (Last person was Chinay). I have no clue why it should be like except to believe that the assessment depends on the file type which differs from case to case.

Have faith... you will get it soon.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali...or should i call them to confirm? if yes do you have the no i can cal...many thanks...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Thanks Mitali...or should i call them to confirm? if yes do you have the no i can cal...many thanks...

If you want to call

+1613-944-4000 options; 1, 2, 1, 2, 0, hold for about 8-12 mins,

do not press any button if you dont have any information regarding the file number, client I.D and Receipt number etc.. it will automatically divert ur call to an agent..

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
physioguy said:
Hye Friends,
I received my first AOR today by email. My application reached the office on the 23rd of April.
Congratulations physioguy

Mitali

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
mitali said:
If you want to call

+1613-944-4000 options; 1, 2, 1, 2, 0, hold for about 8-12 mins,

do not press any button if you dont have any information regarding the file number, client I.D and Receipt number etc.. it will automatically divert ur call to an agent..

Mitali
Hi

Kindly Do u know any program to call Canada for free

thx

PRwait

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Dear All,

While sending Full documents set What Documents are to be send Notarized /original / copy ?

1.Birth Certificate -
2.Marriage-
3.Degree Cerificates
4.IELTS
5.PCC
6.Transcripts
7.Employer's ref. Letter
8.Employer's Contracts.
9.Passports-
any other please add to the list.

Pl. Help Saki,Mitali as most of us havr got the AOR now , must be preparing these sets now.

BR
Prwait

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PRwait said:
Dear All,

While sending Full documents set What Documents are to be send Notarized /original / copy ?

1.Birth Certificate -
2.Marriage-
3.Degree Cerificates
4.IELTS
5.PCC
6.Transcripts
7.Employer's ref. Letter
8.Employer's Contracts.
9.Passports-

Pl. Help Saki,Mitali as most of us havr got the AOR now , must be preparing these sets now.

BR
Prwait
Add the following:

Proof of funds
Pay stubs
Tax documents
Increment letters
Business cards of employers
Evaluation documents for property (Land, House)
Utility bills (to show proof of residence in Canada)
Birth docs, copy PR card,utility bills, Mortgage documets,recent employment ref letter of relative in Canada , if claiming points

I will add more when I remember.

Mitali

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Read your VO specific instructions carefully. VO like New Delhi expects each and every photocopy (including passport copies) to be notatrized. And they expect original of IELTS, PCC, and Transcripts.

Again, read your VO specific instructions thoroughly...

PRwait said:
Dear All,

1.Birth Certificate -
2.Marriage-
3.Degree Cerificates
4.IELTS
5.PCC
6.Transcripts
7.Employer's ref. Letter
8.Employer's Contracts.
9.Passports-

BR
Prwait

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi Saki,

Is it normal? My application was recieved 23rd April, 2010 and am yet to recieve my first AOR....my payment method was through an international Bank draft...was just curious cos some of the same day are already receiving their...Still hopeful...
Hi ,

Just wait for another week no need to ring them its very normal, dont be panic.

Cheers
saki