+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

S

seema1979

hi Guys.

how's things going on? i am so tensed at this min. Dont now what will happen? well they received my application on 29 April without Ielts and moreover i have paid only for myself through credit card not for my husband whereas he is included in application. well i thought once i get postive response i would pay for my husband.

i hope that wont effect my application. i have applied under noc 0213 [/font]

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seema1979 said:
hi Guys.

how's things going on? i am so tensed at this min. Dont now what will happen? well they received my application on 29 April without Ielts and moreover i have paid only for myself through credit card not for my husband whereas he is included in application. well i thought once i get postive response i would pay for my husband.

i hope that wont effect my application. i have applied under noc 0213 [/font]
Hi seema1979,

If your husband is going to accompany you and is part of your application then you should have paid for him as well. I am so sorry, but your application will be returned since payment is not complete.

Mitali

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Gavi,

For a family of three, you need 16,967 Canadian dollars to show. You will have more than that when you present POF to CIO.....you will be fine.

Now your dilemma is- You had shown 30K when you had initially sent your application to CIO and you want to maintain that number.

Answer: Is there a way to borrow money and make it upto 30K? Now there may be a question when you do this- From where did you get so much money. If you can prove that you got as Gift from your parents or elsewhere then you are fine or else you may be questioned. You do not want to take that risk NOW.

If there is no way to make up that 30K, you will not be penalised or your application will not be rejected. What is more important that the money should be free from any bindings and free for you to use. I believe it is important to take that liability word out from the bank statement. Because you do not know how VO will judge your application if he finds the liability on the amount that you have projected. Its better to give VO a clear statement than a complicated situation. He will definitely not spend his time calculating the liabilities but he may give you a chance to explain which will further delay your application.

Try to maintain the amount that you project till the time you get your VISA stamped.

I will be extra careful with juggling and selection of words when I would write a cover letter to VO for any kind of explanation since your NOC is off the list.

Hope this helps....all the best.

Mitali
hi Mitali,

thanks for your answer. I have one doubt though, even if i borrow and send the bank cert. showing current balance where does the question of borrowing money and putting in my accout arise?

this will not show in my bank cert as borrwoed money right

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
hi Saki & Mitali,

Even if i pay off the liability i will have the sufficient funds of 3 persons in my account.

i had mentioned in the initial form sent to CIO funds of say 30K CAD and now if i pay off the debt it would round up to say 20K CAD. So as POF to the visa office i would fall short of 10K..

My issue is that in order to be a little cautious and not to screw up things since my noc is not even in the new requirement for canada and since i had earlier mentioned 30K, i would like to keep up to showing that 30 in my a/c

Hi Gavi,

If you still want to maintain the 30k statement and dont want liability word in the statement i would suggest borrow money and pay off your debt from it and later once you get your visa stamped pay the money back from your own funds. Its not necessary to pay off your full debt just pay half of it, having 5k debt is normal on this earth, ppl have credit cards and mortgages, so it wont have any negative effect on your application.

Cheers
Saki

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki & Mitali

thanks for all the help... one question arising is if i am to produce my bank certificate showing current balance, then where is does the risk of borrowed money arise from? as this will not show up in the certificate rather only the total balance as of that day will show

thanks

mena .

May 25, 2010
Dear all

i dont have a bank account for POF but i have a market stocks shares with this value .. can i get a POF from the broker company i deal with ????

sameen

Mar 22, 2010
those whose applications were returned - please can you tell me reason of return and in how many days they returned it ? i filed on 8th april 2010 - and paid by credit card - neither i recieved acknolwedgement nor my credit card was charged. and i mentioned my visa post as London not islamabad because website said : "As of april 1 2010 applications form pakistan will be processed in london, uk. if yu live in pakistan and ar applying under this category, send your appliation to london and not to isbd.

H E L P !

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
MoatazEissa said:
I am sorry to hear that , but can you explain what does the letter say exactly ? also did they tell you that you can resubmit the application ?
I think your application supposed to be treated as complete and they can either approve or reject , sometimes they ask the applicant to provide more details about job description.
Hi MoatazEissa,

Sorry I left the rejection papers at home (Im at work now), but Ill post what it said exactly tomorrow. Basically there are three boxes they check, the first one is you'e not eligible. The second box is your application was incomplete, that's the one they checked for me. But it didnt say that I could not resubmit my application, so Ill probly be submitting it again in a few days time. I just need to provide more details about my job description.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Joban99 said:
Hi MoatazEissa,

Sorry I left the rejection papers at home (Im at work now), but Ill post what it said exactly tomorrow. Basically there are three boxes they check, the first one is you'e not eligible. The second box is your application was incomplete, that's the one they checked for me. But it didnt say that I could not resubmit my application, so Ill probly be submitting it again in a few days time. I just need to provide more details about my job description.
would u like to tell me whether they have mentioned that u can re-submit ur application? i am asking because when my application was returned(due to incomplete columns) in May there was mentioned that i can re-submit my application.

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
Very sorry to hear that Joban dont loose hope and apply again if your NOC is still in the list.

Cheers
Saki

Thanks Saki. Yes Ill be applying again in a few days time.

Joban,

Sorry to hear about your application .... did CIO charge your CC or encashed your DD?

Hi Ambitious,

This is just my understanding....the CC/DD was not charged. If you check the other applicants (returned applications) on our list, the CC/DD was not charged too.
But I believe I did see a post from Saki wherein he mentioned that applications were returned despite charging CC/DD in the form of a check.

Mitali

Hi Ambitious, Yes Mitali is right, my CC/DD was not charged. @ Joban99

Its a sad news, but don't loose heart.

Could you please let us know what is written on the letter. As it is very strange reason they gave you. As we had very limited space of just 4,5 lines (very small boxes) what else we can do to explain the job duties if there is no space

regards

Hi Navali,

Exactly my sentiments, the boxes were really small and you couldn’t really write much. I left my papers at home (Im at work now) but Ill bring them tomorrow and let you guys know what is written on the letter.

Joban99

Apr 6, 2010
asif ghouri said:
would u like to tell me whether they have mentioned that u can re-submit ur application? i am asking because when my application was returned(due to incomplete columns) in May there was mentioned that i can re-submit my application.
Hi asif ghouri,

No prob. As I said before I dont have the papers with me today, but Ill bring them tom and tell you whether they have mentioned that I can re-submit my application

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
It looks that process is not moving as their is no information regarding progress of sending AOR.At the same they have started delivering medicals for Dec 2003.It looks that they will ignore pending applicants of 38 categories.It is also the view of experts.Pls post yr views.

Amrit1

Jun 28, 2010
Chander said:
It looks that process is not moving as their is no information regarding progress of sending AOR.At the same they have started delivering medicals for Dec 2003.It looks that they will ignore pending applicants of 38 categories.It is also the view of experts.Pls post yr views.
Have they started delivering medicals for Dec 2003? What is the source of your information?

Amrit

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
This is a personal message for Saki and Prince.

Do you have any format of reference letter from the current employer? If you have please send to my email (shaq@cegisbd.com)

Thank you

With best regards

Shazzadul