+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another week of agonizing wait is upon mid april applicants..... i do hope things start working for us this week........ Do pray for me guys. Good luck to you all as well....

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi,

I have added you in the list so you are now part of April Applicants :). As you CC was charged on 1st July it will take you about 15 days to receive your AOR.

Cheers
Saki
Hi Saki,

That is actually not true. My CC was charged on 27th May and have not received AOR yet. Issuance of AOR depends on case type in addition to many other factors.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Saki,

That is actually not true. My CC was charged on 27th May and have not received AOR yet. Issuance of AOR depends on case type in addition to many other factors.

Mitali
HI Mitali,

yes it takes anything between 15-45 days and i just said 15 days because the last few AOR came in after the 15 - 20 days of CC been charged. Can you please tell what other factors are ?

Cheers
Saki

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
For me its been 48 days (May 18th) since my CC was charged and I am still waiting for my 1 AoR :(

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki
just wanna confirm i have nearly gathered followong documents of my uncle who is in canada to claim his point...r these enough.....

canadian passport
health card
driving licence
citizen card
income tax assesment
bank statement
credit card statement
his matric cerificate and my father matric certificate
pls tell me r these documents enough to claim his points.......

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
just wanna confirm i have nearly gathered followong documents of my uncle who is in canada to claim his point...r these enough.....

canadian passport
health card
driving licence
citizen card
income tax assesment
bank statement
credit card statement
Hi Sukhi,

Yes looks like its more than enough, i remember you said that you will get a statement or something from a lawyer as well which will show that he is currently residing in Canada rite? These documents are enough to claim the points.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki and Chander,

By "other factors" I meant factors which were beyond our control and all of us went through the pangs of it...like the change in the rules (10th April and 26th Jun) or the holiday season and the impact "IT" had/having on our applications .

From the trend in our List it seemed that AOR were taking more than a month to be issued initially and then suddenly now for the last couple of weeks it has decreased and now it is 15 days approx. It is something we can only speculate and predict but is not mentioned anywhere on the CIC website. The current information that you get when you call is - Issuance of AOR will take 10-12 weeks from the date your application was entered for assessment. For e.g. the assessment of my application has begun on 2 of Jun (Note that the CC was charged on 27th May), so I should expect my AOR in Sept. That is ridiculous!!! But that is the information from customer service CIC. I agree it is a general statement.

Other factors will also mean - How our applications will be judged especially for the applicants whose NOC is off the list. Technically, it should not affect but you can not be sure so I am continuously thinking of making my application more strong with additional documentations. Having said that I would like to mention that this is just my opinion and I am not critisizing anyone and I am open to other opinions and suggestions as well.

Saki, I hope what you have predicted comes true for all of us.

Take care.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki

canadian passport
health card
driving licence
citizen card
income tax assesment
bank statement
credit card statement
Hi Sukhi,

I would request for:

1. apartment lease doc (which would specifically mention dates of his residence)
2. If he owns house then mortgage papers
3. Utilility bills (electricity bills, very old and a very recent one, bills can be downloaded from the internet)
4. Current employment document (a reference letter probably)

I agree the Tax documents are the best but sometime they want to check if your relative is currently residing in Canada... so the utility bill is the best to prove the physical presence.

Mitali

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Chander said:
Dear Murtzaabbasi,
Patience will pay.The day is not away when u will hear good news from cic.Everyone feels like u.So dont loose heart.
thanks Chander and Saki for encouragement

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Saki and Chander,

By "other factors" I meant factors which were beyond our control and all of us went through the pangs of it...like the change in the rules (10th April and 26th Jun) or the holiday season and the impact "IT" had/having on our applications .

From the trend in our List it seemed that AOR were taking more than a month to be issued initially and then suddenly now for the last couple of weeks it has decreased and now it is 15 days approx. It is something we can only speculate and predict but is not mentioned anywhere on the CIC website. The current information that you get when you call is - Issuance of AOR will take 10-12 weeks from the date your application was entered for assessment. For e.g. the assessment of my application has begun on 2 of Jun (Note that the CC was charged on 27th May), so I should expect my AOR in Sept. That is ridiculous!!! But that is the information from customer service CIC. I agree it is a general statement.

Other factors will also mean - How our applications will be judged especially for the applicants whose NOC is off the list. Technically, it should not affect but you can not be sure so I am continuously thinking of making my application more strong with additional documentations. Having said that I would like to mention that this is just my opinion and I am not critisizing anyone and I am open to other opinions and suggestions as well.

Saki, I hope what you have predicted comes true for all of us.

Take care.

Mitali
Cheers :) , i hope we all get AORs very soooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
Just got home from work. Still no AOR today? how come others got it in just 68 days..This is very frustrating.. I'm so stress out already.. i gained 4kgs. Hoping AORs tomorrow..