Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
03-09-2016
My husband is here!! with the VV so just to confirm with you guys in total since the day he left the passport at the VAC it took 11 business days to get it back in hand..we booked the flight for the very next day :D good luck to everyone

infinity1111

May 6, 2016
infinity1111 said:
It's little bit confusing about the visa processing times and the fee that need to be paid to VAC , Let me clarify.

I applied for a visitor/tourist visa from cic.gc.ca

April 18, 2016 - Application submitted
April 28, 2016 - Passport requested by cic
May 02, 2016 - I called the VAC LA to confirm the documents that needed to be sent and the money order amount. The Documents are
1. Letter from cic
2. Original Passport
3. 2 copies of VAC Consent form
4. Copy of Money order of $30.59

All documents sent by USPS Priority mail with returned envelop.

May 04, 2016 - Passport received by VAC LA and got tracking number, status changed to Passport received, and then to passport sent to Passport office.
May 05, 2016 - Passport received by passport office -Under consideration
May 06, 2016 - Status in cic.gc.ca change to 'Application is approved'.

Waiting for my passport to arrive anytime next week.
Got my passport back with just 6 months single entry visa, I am not sure how it happened. Please can Anyone help. I applied for my friends graduation invitation and was expecting multiple entry few years visa. Any help would be appreciated, My visa type from VAC mail was PVT, I applied for tourist visa and I dnt know how they considered PVT instead of TRV. Please help if I could correct this.

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
Hello. I sent my passport along with the other required documents for Temporary resident visa stamping to CVAC Dusseldorf office Via DHL which has already been delivered. However I realized I forgot to mention my email address and contact number on vfs consent form. Can any one tell me is there any chance of still getting the visa stamp or will they return it?

pnp-28-12

Jan 3, 2012
My parents received the passport request today.
Shall I book the tickets now or wait to get the visa in hand.

What is the nearset safe date to book the tickets, so that I get the passport back by that day

They will submit the passport in VFS DELHI on Monday . Any idea, How many days it will take to get back the passport

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
infinity1111 said:
Got my passport back with just 6 months single entry visa, I am not sure how it happened. Please can Anyone help. I applied for my friends graduation invitation and was expecting multiple entry few years visa. Any help would be appreciated, My visa type from VAC mail was PVT, I applied for tourist visa and I dnt know how they considered PVT instead of TRV. Please help if I could correct this.
Does it actually state PVT on your physical visa copy too? Or was it an error on the VAC website only? And is your Passport only valid for 6 more months? That could be why they didn't give you for a longer term.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
pnp-28-12 said:
My parents received the passport request today.
Shall I book the tickets now or wait to get the visa in hand.

What is the nearset safe date to book the tickets, so that I get the passport back by that day

They will submit the passport in VFS DELHI on Monday . Any idea, How many days it will take to get back the passport
Better to wait.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Hira389 said:
Hello. I sent my passport along with the other required documents for Temporary resident visa stamping to CVAC Dusseldorf office Via DHL which has already been delivered. However I realized I forgot to mention my email address and contact number on vfs consent form. Can any one tell me is there any chance of still getting the visa stamp or will they return it?
You should be fine.

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
Visa Office: Vienna, Austria
Submission Method: :Online
Status: Pakistani passport holder currently living in Germany on spouse visa
Applied For: Visitor Visa
-------------------------------------------------------
Timeline
-
May 05 2016 - Online application submitted
May 05 2016 - Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
May 05 2016 - Submission Confirmation
May 11 2016 - Original Passport Request
May 13 2016 - Original Passport Sent
May 14 2016 - Confirmation mail received from VAC for passport receipt. Contains online tracking number. Status: Application Received.
May 14 2016 - VAC Status changed to "Visa application, tracking ID No.......is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, VIENNA,AUSTRIA. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

I was just wondering how can my passport reach Vienna(Austria) on the same day it reached CVAC Dusseldorf (Germany).
Can any one please tell me how long It may take to receive my passport back?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
My timeline:

4 May: Submission & confirmation
5 May: Your application has been updated
7 May: Your application has been updated: Medicals passed
12 May: Original Passport Request
13 May: Submission to VFS (was advised I will receive the passport back in 3-5 business days: 14-15 May was a weekend)
17 May: Passport dispatched from Canadian Visa Office Manila to VFS
18 May: Received passport and multiple-entry TRV via courier, in 3 business days

raoT

Jun 3, 2016
infinity1111 said:
To infinity1111, Since I also see the Visa type as "PVT" in my confirmation email, could you let me know if you figured out what is going on. Is this a valid visitor visa for non work holiday permit treaty countries?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
My spouse lives in India and i have a sponsorship file in process at sponsor approval stage and the file will be processed in ndvo.i would like to apply for a trv for my wife online. I will apply online on behalf of my wife and is there something i need to be worried while applying online.?would my family sponsorship application reduce the chances of her getting the trv?could you please help me with some important information for me to get a trv for my wife as i know ndvo is slow again processing family sponsorship application and i cant wait 19 months to get her come over.please please give me some advise and ty in advance

jaelsie

Jun 12, 2016
Timeline in Jamaica:

Applied on CIC: June 6, 2016
Did Biometrics: June 7, 2016
Application Submitted: June 7, 2016
Passport request: June 9, 2016
Submitted passport: June 9, 2016
Tracking # received from VAC: June 9, 2016
Passport at visa office: June 10, 2016
Application Closed and Approved: June 10, 2016
Passport in transit to VAC: June 11, 2016
Passport in hand: June 13, 2016

Did an application for my family and I

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone here are inland applicant?
My work permit status soon to expire and planning to apply for visit visa to extend my
Stay here in Canada just to buy time while waiting for my nomination from other province.
Can you please give me some insights on how to properly apply online. Thanks you in Advance!

alaska

Jun 20, 2016
Time in US -

Application Submitted online: May 24, 2016, midnight
Passport request: June 1, 2016 morning
Submitted passport: June 1, 2016
UPS showed passport arrived at VAC, New York City NYC: June 2, 2016, morning
Tracking # received from VAC: June 6, 2016, early noon
Passport at visa office(next 3 steps happened in 1 day): June 7, 2016
Application Closed and Approved: June 7, 2016
Passport in transit to VAC: June 7, 2016
Pick up passport in person: June 8, 2016

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Hi everyone,

I have a question on the application status in CIC page. My Friend recently applied for her Visitor Visa (TRV) online from India and she was asked to submit the passport by CIC. She did that last Tuesday and looks like VFS Tracking got updated Friday Afternoon as:

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office XXXXXX, on 24/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

And on the CIC Website it shows 'Approved' here:

Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action
XXXXXXXXXX Online Application XXXXXX May 31, 2016 11:50:37 p.m. EDT Approved Read Check status and messages

On Clicking check Status and Messages, everything is the same as before.

Does this mean her application has been approved? She is getting nervous as she need to wait until Monday afternoon collect the passport.