Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Hi all, can u please suggest, my wife is in canada on study permit, her studies will be over in april 2018, nd visa is valid rill august 2018. we got mnarried in april 2017. we have decided to live together. but we are not able to decide for which visa should we got for ? Open work permit or Visitor visa ? which one would me more secure in comparison to other ?
You mean for you? Are you in Canada Now? Your wife needs to get a job or a job offer that is relevant to her degree then you can apply for an open work permit. If she manages to get a job even before she applies for postgraduate work permit you and her can't apply at the same time. She'll have to attach her job offer as a supporting document.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

I applied for parents supervisa online on oct 5. No updates since. It is not even showing application in process. Is it normal?

Thanks for replying in advance.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi all, hope everyone is fine and doing well. Thanks finally i have found this informative thread for online TRV. i am in canada as a PR and want to apply online for my parents TRV. my parents in backhome and above 70. they can not submit online form so i need to apply online for them so please any suggestions from you wonderful and experienced guys. quick response would be appreciated please because i want to apply with in a week. thanks

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
can anyone tell me what are those letters required by CIC when apply online TRV for parents

representative's submission letter
business registration
use of representative
Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada? ( my mother is principal applicant and my father is coming with her)

please urgent and import. thanks

Last edited:

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi.. i tried searching few forums to answer my query about visitor visa application form but dint find one. i am trying to apply online for visitor visa. i need additional sections for my employment history section. how do i do that and fill the form? plz help. thank you advance

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Hello Guys, I have got request to submit my passport to Vienna office. I am in USA and applied for PR from USA only. Did anyone send their Passport from USA to Vienna? What is the best way to submit the Passports?
Thanks a lot in advance!!

sankary

Oct 28, 2017
Hi all,

I applied online for visitor visa to Canada. The decision has been made. The application was approved and they requested my passport.

Timeline:
1-Oct-2017: I submitted the application
5-Oct-2017: Application approved and they requested my passport
9-Oct-2017: I submitted my passport in the VAC in Cairo, Egypt
9-Oct-2017: They sent me my application number to track my passport

Until now I haven't received my passport (14 business days). They said that the process takes 3-5 days. I called the VAC after 5 days, and they said it may take 7-10 days. The passport is still in the embassy until now according to them. Is that normal? And what should I do in this case?

Thanks for your help in advance.

obinna4ever30

Oct 29, 2017
Good evening sir/madam,
Happy Sunday. I'm Obinna from Nigeria, on the 18th of October 2017. I and my wife submitted our application at Visa Application Centre but we discovered that there was an errors made in it so we quickly requested for Withdrawals of our passports and applications on 20th of October 2017 in other to correct the errors made in it and on 26th of October, we were asked to come at VAC with our Collection Slip to receive it but when we got there I noticed that a decision has been made on it which is not fair and not satisfied by me. Does it mean we can't reapply for Canada Visitor Visas and if can, please how long does it take to reapply for it???

Hoping to hear from you soon

Best regards.

Johnoliver

Oct 31, 2017
Sent the passport to Los Angeles VAC office on July 10th 2017 (USPS delivery confirmation). No updates since then, sent couple of emails, in the last email, I have attached the USPS proof-of-delivery as attachment. No response till now. Has anyone got the passport back who had sent the passport of July. My biggest worry is, there are no updates from neither VAC nor consulate acknowledging the receiving of my passport. Will it help going to the VAC office in Los Angeles tracing my passport or should i lose hopes on my passport and start the process of apply for a new passport.
Could you update how long it took? I have sent in my passport and they have received it today and my flight is on 17th nov and I am worried I am not going to get my passport back in time.

Johnoliver

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my passport to VAC - LA through CSC and it was received today.. does anyone have an estimate on how long is LA taking to process these applications? My status says in-transit to the visa center.

Thank you so much for your help! My flight is on 17th Nov so I am worried that I will not receive my passport back in time.

kmdsingh1

Jul 1, 2017
hey ... firstly congrats that ur TRV was approved.... could you please tell me what all documents u have submitted..... and if ur PR is nder progress? at what stage?

obinna4ever30

Oct 29, 2017
Hi all,

I applied online for visitor visa to Canada. The decision has been made. The application was approved and they requested my passport.

Timeline:
1-Oct-2017: I submitted the application
5-Oct-2017: Application approved and they requested my passport
9-Oct-2017: I submitted my passport in the VAC in Cairo, Egypt
9-Oct-2017: They sent me my application number to track my passport

Until now I haven't received my passport (14 business days). They said that the process takes 3-5 days. I called the VAC after 5 days, and they said it may take 7-10 days. The passport is still in the embassy until now according to them. Is that normal? And what should I do in this case?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Hello, good morning. I'm Obinna by name. Please I would love to know the requirement you submitted online for your application to get approval. Can you please write them out for me by email obinna4ever30@yahoo.com. I need to reapply online.

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Only thread I can find for NY VAC processing. Upon request submitted passport for PR stamping!

PPR Date: Oct 24
Passport Sent Date: Oct 26
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 30
NY VAC Passport Received Date: Nov 1
NY VAC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: tbd
Return Tracker Activated Date: tbd
Passport and COPR delivered: tbd