+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approve or Reject?Status : Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office

AB297

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I had received PPR.Rejection possible after that?
This is for Temporary resident visa(Intra company transfer)
Hi, Was your visa approved? I just got an email that "Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office" does it mean approve or reject? I am very curious to know and how much it took the decision to update on CIC website after getting an email from VFS Global about processed decision envelope? Kindly let me know. Thanks

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
What does it mean then? - 'Processed decision envelope has been received CVAC Bangalore...'

My parents have received this for the TRV

abhi8adhikair

Apr 29, 2019
Was
Hello All,
I was asked to submit passports for TRV and the tracking application shows below status:
“Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office”

Any idea about this type of status?
Do you think my visa has been stamped?

Thanks[/QUOT

abhi8adhikair

Apr 29, 2019
Was your visa approved??
Hello All,
I was asked to submit passports for TRV and the tracking application shows below status:

Thanks[/QUOT

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hello All,

Thanks
Why would they ask for your passport unless it's for stamping. If it was a rejection they'd tell you upfront. Relax and congrats!

Manali Deshpande

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi, Was your visa approved? I just got an email that "Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office" does it mean approve or reject? I am very curious to know and how much it took the decision to update on CIC website after getting an email from VFS Global about processed decision envelope? Kindly let me know. Thanks
Hello ,
Was your application approved ? I got the same message.I have received my ppr and submitted passport but my account is still not updated as approved.

Uditvij575

Feb 20, 2020
I applied study visa by offline method and today i got a message that my processed passport is dispatched. How can i know about the decision. ?