+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approve or Reject?Status : Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office

Harshadb

Nov 13, 2018
Hello All,
I was asked to submit passports for TRV and the tracking application shows below status:
“Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office”

Any idea about this type of status?
Do you think my visa has been stamped?

Thanks

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Hello All,
I was asked to submit passports for TRV and the tracking application shows below status:
“Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office”

Any idea about this type of status?
Do you think my visa has been stamped?

Thanks
If applied for student visas, you can expect an email such as Welcome to Canada thing, if not, chances of rejection are greater, yet can't be too sure, it can only be checked once you receive the passport.

Harshadb

Nov 13, 2018
If applied for student visas, you can expect an email such as Welcome to Canada thing, if not, chances of rejection are greater, yet can't be too sure, it can only be checked once you receive the passport.
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I had received PPR.Rejection possible after that?
This is for Temporary resident visa(Intra company transfer)

shah22393

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I had received PPR.Rejection possible after that?
This is for Temporary resident visa(Intra company transfer)

Chances are very low, like 0.1%. You should be happy, had I known it was intra company transfer, I'd have said the first time only.

Please update what you get when you get it.

Hoping the best for you.

Harshadb

Nov 13, 2018
Chances are very low, like 0.1%. You should be happy, had I known it was intra company transfer, I'd have said the first time only.

Hoping the best for you.
Thanks a lot again. Fingers crossed.will update definitely.

Hoping the best for you.
abks

Harshadb

Nov 13, 2018
Thanks a lot again. Fingers crossed.will update definitely.

abks

Hoping the best for you.
Also any idea why the status says “decision envelope” ? Majority cases “passport” is the word used right? I’m worried because of that

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
my family also applied TRV and got this "Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office"
I dont know yet though but im suspecting they are denied since its usually passport

Gs5567

Nov 22, 2018
my status of application on cic is approved ...I have linked my paper application ...today I get message that my processed decision envelope has been dispatched what does it mean??? Plz tell

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
my status of application on cic is approved ...I have linked my paper application ...today I get message that my processed decision envelope has been dispatched what does it mean??? Plz tell
Congratulations buddy I think you are accepted. I haven't linked my paper application online so I don't know my decision yet.

Gs5567

Nov 22, 2018
Congratulations buddy I think you are accepted. I haven't linked my paper application online so I don't know my decision yet.
Really? My application was approved ...on cic website ...this means visa approved?