+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval Status After PPR

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Hi Everyone, I am from bangladesh and my Visa office is in singapore. I have recieved My PPR or 26th APril and i have used VFS in bangladesh to send the passport which confirmed me that it has been recieved by canada high commission embassy in singapore on 30th april. My status in my cic account have not yet changed. Could i be refused after PPR?

pplication status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
please someone... any advice
The processing is almost complete but there are some administrative work before PR visa and you will receive PPM............time between PPR and PPM varies from 2 weeks to 1 months......so relax your PR visa will not be refused but arrive soon........

Last edited:
Reactions: lamiyarakib

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
The processing is almost complete but there are some administrative work before PR visa and you receive PPM............time between PPR and PPM varies from 2 weeks to 1 months......so relax your PR visa will not be refused but arrive soon........
PPM means approval in CIC account? I am worried because other posts said that after PPR, status changed to approved with a counterfoil withing 5-7 days....

KPVB

Jun 5, 2018
Hi!

I submitted my passport for Spouse Visa to VFS on 23rd May,18.. Still awaiting passport collection call from VFS. Status is " In Process at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi"

When can I expect the call? Please help!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Hi!

I submitted my passport for Spouse Visa to VFS on 23th Jun 18.. Still awaiting passport collection call from VFS. Status is " In Process at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi"

When can I expect the call? Please help!

Thanks!
That date doesn’t make sense.