+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval letter

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I and my brother both applied for ug diploma on 26th sep under spp from chd vfs.Got visa on 6th November.And we both have received letters attached in gmail account from cic
Good for you. I heard CIC doesn't give the printed copy of the letter anymore.

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Hey I have the same problem. Just received my passport with Visa stamp but there is no introduction letter. I even checked my CiC account but there is no message there. Is this normal? I am getting worried.:(
Any update????? Did you recv any email?

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I dont know whether my Visa is stamped or not...because I didnt recv my passport yet. But I have linked my application online and the final decision is showing as approved (Alhamdulilah). This is the second time I applied for visa. I applied on 31 october
Thats great. You applied on 31 oct and got the approval in like 8 days thats good mashaAllah. Which visa office is yours? Also there will be a document status above application status. It will have the counterfoil details. When did yoi link your profile?

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I dont know whether my Visa is stamped or not...because I didnt recv my passport yet. But I have linked my application online and the final decision is showing as approved (Alhamdulilah). This is the second time I applied for visa. I applied on 31 october
Bro which center you applied and what's the profile?

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Thats great. You applied on 31 oct and got the approval in like 8 days thats good mashaAllah. Which visa office is yours? Also there will be a document status above application status. It will have the counterfoil details. When did yoi link your profile?
What is counterfoil details? I can see it on my account...

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
What is counterfoil details? I can see it on my account...
Counterfoil is kind of a sticker that is pasted on your passport for your TRV. You can google it for better understanding. Can you tell me the updated status date mentioned there? Also look in your msgs for LOI.

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Don't worry as CIC doesn't issue it anymore and at POE the CBSA officer will have all the records in his system. So you are good to go.
It is written on the cic website that it is a required document and you must provide it at POE. Have you experienced this?

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Seriously i aint gonna think about it now. Just gonna take every single document and head to the airport. Is it only me or anyone else has also got a slip with your passport says " Please note that we have not printed your copy of port of entry introduction letter. The infois in our system and can be accesed by the immigrant officials in canada". If anyone else got this then please reply

Saad1993

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Seriously i aint gonna think about it now. Just gonna take every single document and head to the airport. Is it only me or anyone else has also got a slip with your passport says " Please note that we have not printed your copy of port of entry introduction letter. The infois in our system and can be accesed by the immigrant officials in canada". If anyone else got this then please reply
Was your application paper based. Also when are you flying to canada?