+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approval in Principal

Lalafloresca

Jun 25, 2019
Hi I already got my approval in principal and they advise me that I may commence with my online studies. I'm still in my home country. I just want to know what are the chances of me getting my study visa approve.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
It depends on the strength of your application. AIP is not a guarantee of final approval, it only means you've passed a basic completeness check.

Lalafloresca

Jun 25, 2019
It depends on the strength of your application. AIP is not a guarantee of final approval, it only means you've passed a basic completeness check.
Thank you! But can I defer my studies to next semester? As per my AIP, I can now commence with my online studies. However, since the final decision is still uncertain, do you think it is better for me to defer to winter rather than push-through with my online studies? I am also weighing the fact that in case i continue with my online classes and my visa got rejected I will not be able to get a full refund of my tuition fee.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you! But can I defer my studies to next semester? As per my AIP, I can now commence with my online studies. However, since the final decision is still uncertain, do you think it is better for me to defer to winter rather than push-through with my online studies? I am also weighing the fact that in case i continue with my online classes and my visa got rejected I will not be able to get a full refund of my tuition fee.
It is up to the school whether you can defer. You need to contact them ASAP.