+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment letter recieved without any interview,should I believe this or not please help me

M Avinash

Nov 21, 2018
1st mail
TECHNIP FMC CANADA LTD

Suite 2110 - 801 6th Avenue S.W. Calgary (AB)
P.O. Box 9608, Alberta Canada
Dear Engineer/Expatriate,

NEW PROJECT RECRUITMENT
This is to inform you of the ongoing Technip FMC recruitment exercise in Canada for our new project in 2018-2019 which was awarded by Husky Energy, (a Canadian Integrated Energy Company) at Eastern Canada which involves Offshore Construction Manager (OCM), Procurement, Construction and Installation of Subsea equipment and connection of the WWR (West White Rose) platform to the existing SeaRose floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel.

Our Linkedin team found your profile deemed fit for the exercise. Kindly send your CV/Resume to Human Resources Department at: technipcanada@outlook.com
James M Ringler
Dep. Vice President Human Resources,
Communications and CSR at Technip FMC

2nd mail

Technip FMC Canada LTD
P.O. Box 9608, Alberta, Canada

Dear Prospective Employee,

This is to inform you with gratitude that we have received your Resume/CV and for you to stand a chance in our new project, you are subjected to an interview. We have deemed it necessary for the interview to be conducted online to avoid inadequacies, this is due to low voice quality in telephone interviews and poor network communication system from our international expatriates countries(not all countries). Answer the questions on the attached interview form, sign and send back to us via email.

Attached is our Online Interview kindly fill in your personal information and answer the questions precisely and correctly submit the Online Interview Application Form as soon as possible (NOT MORE THAN 48 HOURS).

You will only be contacted if we are satisfied with the online interview answers and if there is need for further questioning. Please send the filled interview form, your certificates and a copy of your international passport to us via email.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Sincerely,

James M Ringler

3rd mail

TECHNIP FMC CANADA LTD

APPOINTMENT/AGREEMENT LETTER

After evaluation of your application by the Human Recourse Department at our Headquarter, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been offered employment in our reputable company to work in our New Project at Canada. Please find attached your Appointment/Agreement Letter.

Note that your signed appointment and agreement letter should be returned within 48 hours if terms and conditions of the Employment are acceptable to you.

You are required to acknowledge receipt of this email.

Sincerely,

James M Ringler
Finally 4th mail

TECHNIP FMC CANADA LTD

Attn: Mittapalli Avinash,

We acknowledge receipt of the signed contract agreement terms and we are glad to have you among our team of professionals.

In line with the company’s policy, the next procedure requires you applying for your visa, labour permit. You are urged to contact the immigration/consultant executive [Mr Ralph Goodale] from the Canadian Boarder Service Agency, the lawyer will assist and guide you on the various procedures required for the application & approvals of your Labour permit papers, entry clearance and visa.

Below is the immigration executive’s contact:

NAME : Raphael Goodale
PHONE : +1(587)801-1417
EMAIL : ralphgoodale.immigration@outlook.com

Send him an email, attach a copy of your signed contract agreement in the email and call him for your Labour permit and entry clearance application and approval.

Prior to the release of your relocation papers, all flight arrangements will be made via our logistics department. The flight plan will determine the time of your departure and arrival to CANADA. The flight plan schedule will be communicated to you in due time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

James M Ringler,
Communications and CSR at Technip FMC Canada
+1(506)700-6610

lknd3

Jan 11, 2018
I think it's fake. All the misspellings + no company will hire you without an interview unless you are superman. "Our new project at CANADA" they are trying to give you false hopes, probably the next thing they will ask you is to pay for your visa, after than you won't hear back from them.

Also it helps know that it's a fake by the fact that their "immigration executive" email is ralphgoodale.immigration@outlook.com which is the name of the minister of public safety :p, I did not know he had a side gig.

Reactions: scylla

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Below is the immigration executive’s contact:

NAME : Raphael Goodale
PHONE : +1(587)801-1417
EMAIL : ralphgoodale.immigration@outlook.com

OMG...http://ralphgoodale.ca/

I don't think Canada’s Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness would do that.

I said it before, I say it again.. Stop being trustworthy and gullible. This is sooooo fake, you can't get more fake than this.

Btw..this is my 1000th post!

Reactions: Buletruck