+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appointment letter from best buy??

Sayedsaeed

Jan 14, 2023
Just cut and paste. If offer of free accommodations, food, transportation etc. then fake. Don’t give any money or personal information.
I really have no idea how to do that. Is there any other way I can contact you just for this matter. I have some screenshots I want to send.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How do you post images here? I am genuinely struggling with that. My apologies for ask boomer questions. Hooww??
Just copy the letter and paste.

What is the salary and job? Are there any free offers - airfare, food, accomodations? Is the email a genuine best buy account? The job is fake.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I recently received an appointment letter from best buy. Are best buys even lmia approved?
Best Buy is a retail store. So I'm not sure what position would merit an LMIA.

When you applied at Best Buy, did you inform them that you may require immigration related support in the future? What is the position did you apply for?

Sayedsaeed

Jan 14, 2023
Best Buy is a retail store. So I'm not sure what position would merit an LMIA.

When you applied at Best Buy, did you inform them that you may require immigration related support in the future? What is the position did you apply for?
This is what he told me regarding lmia.

"Best buy is a company not a position. The position given to you in your appointment letter is LMIA approved. Your employee documents will be used for the processing of your work permit and visa"

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
This is what he told me regarding lmia.

"Best buy is a company not a position. The position given to you in your appointment letter is LMIA approved. Your employee documents will be used for the processing of your work permit and visa"
Hi, so did you apply at Best Buy? What role/position? Best Buy is a retail store selling mostly electronics and gadgets.