+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying without Agents and consultants!!! Need Guidelines!!!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply for Global Business management, 1 year Post graduate certificate from Conestoga College for July Intake(yes, they do have one!). As I dont want agents and consultants in between, as more they concentrate or rather market a particular college or courses and the other queries are just plainly rejected showing the risk of getting visa, i want to apply by my own. Certain questions to put forward are:

1) Will a Global Business Management considerd as a general management programme? Will there be a chance of study mismatch as I have done my Graduation in Hotel Management?

2) Will it be advisable for that "July Intake" or shud I wait for a regular Sept intake?

3) Regarding the certificates to be sent to college, will I have to sent the original copies or the attested ones? If so where and whom attest it? can i send it through any courier service like DHL?

4)How Much time approximately does the college takes to decide on your application and send the Admission letter if accepted?

5)Can the conditional letter be used for Bank loan application?

5) Does the April 1st deadline for May Intake for SPP visa application also applies to the July intake(if am planning for it)?

I hope you could help with these queries as this is the only place I can ask my questions and get a prompt and accurate reply based on individual experiences. Thanks in advance

Nandu

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatsnandu said:
I am planning to apply for Global Business management, 1 year Post graduate certificate from Conestoga College for July Intake(yes, they do have one!). As I dont want agents and consultants in between, as more they concentrate or rather market a particular college or courses and the other queries are just plainly rejected showing the risk of getting visa, i want to apply by my own. Certain questions to put forward are:

1) Will a Global Business Management considerd as a general management programme? Will there be a chance of study mismatch as I have done my Graduation in Hotel Management?

2) Will it be advisable for that "July Intake" or shud I wait for a regular Sept intake?

3) Regarding the certificates to be sent to college, will I have to sent the original copies or the attested ones? If so where and whom attest it? can i send it through any courier service like DHL?

4)How Much time approximately does the college takes to decide on your application and send the Admission letter if accepted?

5)Can the conditional letter be used for Bank loan application?

5) Does the April 1st deadline for May Intake for SPP visa application also applies to the July intake(if am planning for it)?

I hope you could help with these queries as this is the only place I can ask my questions and get a prompt and accurate reply based on individual experiences. Thanks in advance

Nandu
Hi,

1. It's a general management course.
2. Doesn't make any difference. You can apply for the July intake.
3. ONLY attested documents. Check the way of attestation on the 'Admission Requirement' page of GBM. Yes, the best way to courier is DHL (charges Rs. 1090/-).
5. Yes (and for visa application as well).
6. 1st June as strongly recommended date (and 20th June as deadline).

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. It's a general management course.
2. Doesn't make any difference. You can apply for the July intake.
3. ONLY attested documents. Check the way of attestation on the 'Admission Requirement' page of GBM. Yes, the best way to courier is DHL (charges Rs. 1090/-).
5. Yes (and for visa application as well).
6. 1st June as strongly recommended date (and 20th June as deadline).
1) So it wont be a study mismatch right?

4) O I guess u cant say a precise time for the admission process. I understand.

5) So that means before 1st June anytime doesnt matter even if it end of march, the earlier the better right?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatsnandu said:
5) So that means before 1st June anytime doesnt matter even if it end of march, the earlier the better right?
Hi,

1. You can apply at any time but you won't get any reply from the CHC before the 1st week of April 2012. You should put off visa file by the 1st week of April.