Applying Visitor visa from india. no travel history form

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my brother in india is applying for visitor visa. he went through eligibility form on cic website. He got documents checklist but he hasn't got any form for filling in travel history. Is that normal?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my brother in india is applying for visitor visa. he went through eligibility form on cic website. He got documents checklist but he hasn't got any form for filling in travel history. Is that normal?
It is normal. The travel history form is not part of the document checklist

Reactions: rajatrurka

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is normal. The travel history form is not part of the document checklist
Great! So its not required at all? Is there any way to show travel history to make application more promising?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Great! So its not required at all? Is there any way to show travel history to make application more promising?
The IRCC form is not required.

That said, your brother can prepare a Travel History Explanation (tabular format, chronological sequence): Visa/VOA details + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of each visit to those countries. He can scan/include valid visas + visas issued by visa-required countries such as the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ in that explanation

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The IRCC form is not required.

That said, your brother can prepare a Travel History Explanation (tabular format, chronological sequence): Visa/VOA details + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of each visit to those countries. He can scan/include valid visas + visas issued by visa-required countries such as the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ in that explanation
great! thanks.
Also i was wondering does linking application with Gckey makes process any slower? is it okay to do that for TRV?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
great! thanks.
Also i was wondering does linking application with Gckey makes process any slower? is it okay to do that for TRV?
Perfectly okay to link a TRV paper submission. He won't get updates from VFS though after he links it because all updates/any requests from IRCC will be only through the MyCIC account.

No, it does not slow down the processing. His application would have already been assigned to a particular visa office by the time you link his paper application.

Do keep in mind that it could take up to 5 days or so before his application is inputted on the IRCC system