NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
I am a PR and my wife's PR application is in-progress. So, I am applying visitor visa for my in-laws as my immediate family through the new IRCC portal.

For the question "Why do you need a Visa?" I am selecting "To Visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months".

Is this correct?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a PR and my wife's PR application is in-progress. So, I am applying visitor visa for my in-laws as my immediate family through the new IRCC portal.

For the question "Why do you need a Visa?" I am selecting "To Visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months".

Is this correct?
Are you in Canada right now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Is this correct?
Is your wife in Canada?

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi. I'm applying for visitor visa. What is the new portal that people are talking about? I'm not sure if I'm using the new portal. Can someone provide the link? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I'm applying for visitor visa. What is the new portal that people are talking about? I'm not sure if I'm using the new portal. Can someone provide the link? Thanks
When on the visitor visa website, it will ask you a series of questions and direct you to the right portal.