+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying under OINP without Express Entry

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

So just a couple of questions that I wasn't able to find answers to on the web. Here is my background:
Completed a 4-year degree and now on second year of PGWP. Recently received a full-time job offer in my field and have decided to use that opportunity to apply for OINP (International Students: Job offer stream). I have never created an Express Entry profile., and the status of my OINP application is Decision in Progress as of today.

If I get approved for OINP do I need to create an Express Entry profile? Or is there another way to apply with just points fro OINP?
Subsequently, will I need to complete language tests?
If I need to create EE profile, would I need to pay $1,000 to apply for PR after? Or would OINP fee of $1,500 that I paid cover that?

Thanks so much for all your help.

diogovieira

Apr 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

So just a couple of questions that I wasn't able to find answers to on the web. Here is my background:
Completed a 4-year degree and now on second year of PGWP. Recently received a full-time job offer in my field and have decided to use that opportunity to apply for OINP (International Students: Job offer stream). I have never created an Express Entry profile., and the status of my OINP application is Decision in Progress as of today.

If I get approved for OINP do I need to create an Express Entry profile? Or is there another way to apply with just points fro OINP?
If I need to create EE profile, would I need to pay $1,000 to apply for PR after? Or would OINP fee of $1,500 that I paid cover that?

International Students: Job offer stream is not under EE category, you must apply for PR paper based and not EE.

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hi everyone,

i submitted OINP in 21st of April yesterday Got a mail and now my profile is in Assessment. Can u please tell me how long did it take your file from assessment to Decision in Progress.

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
i submitted OINP in 21st of April yesterday Got a mail and now my profile is in Assessment. Can u please tell me how long did it take your file from assessment to Decision in Progress.
I have submitted my application on 2nd of April, on 15th of May they asked me to submit some additional documentation (copies of paystubs). I sent them over just a few hours later after I received the request and the status of application immediately switch to Decision in progress

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
I have submitted my application on 2nd of April, on 15th of May they asked me to submit some additional documentation (copies of paystubs). I sent them over just a few hours later after I received the request and the status of application immediately switch to Decision in progress
okk i hope we ll get our nominations soon. and i dont even know the steps afterwards i mean what we suppose to do filing pr On paper based. i assume they will give us Instructions in letter. If i am right.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
International Students: Job offer stream is not under EE category, you must apply for PR paper based and not EE.
There is an EOI Score Which says N/A when the OINP is approved Will we get Score or any numbers? or it does not apply to the International student job offer stream? kindly reply P.S