+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying to UK Study Visa when Canada Study Visa application is In-Process?

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if its possible to apply for UK Study Visa when my Canada Study Visa application is in process already?
I have already applied for a Canada Student Visa but it has been taking pretty long to receive a decision as IRCC has been ridiculously slow and if this Winter intake passes I wont be able to study elsewhere as my IELTS is gonna expire too so I applied to a university in UK and got unconditional offer letter for the Winter intake as well.... so can people tell me if you have any idea about this and is it okay to apply to both countries for study visa when the other one is in progress already?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if its possible to apply for UK Study Visa when my Canada Study Visa application is in process already?
I have already applied for a Canada Student Visa but it has been taking pretty long to receive a decision as IRCC has been ridiculously slow and if this Winter intake passes I wont be able to study elsewhere as my IELTS is gonna expire too so I applied to a university in UK and got unconditional offer letter for the Winter intake as well.... so can people tell me if you have any idea about this and is it okay to apply to both countries for study visa when the other one is in progress already?
Yes you can. It is your right and choice to apply in any country you want.