+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying to Express Entry while in Quebec

yauhn

Sep 27, 2023
Hi! I'm currently working in Quebec on an internal transfer/specialized knowledge closed work permit that only allows me to work in Montreal.

I'm planning on applying to Federal Express Entry and leave Quebec once I get the PR.

I'm wondering however, if an updated offer letter (with a new province) from my work + a letter of intention to leave would be enough as prove I won't be staying in Quebec. Do I have good chances?

I also have only about 480 points, and hoping that the new offer letter can be used to get the additional 50 points. My old offer letter was LMIA exempt since it was an internal transfer, would that be the same case for the new offer letter?

Thank you!

yauhn

Sep 27, 2023
Hi! I'm currently working in Quebec on an internal transfer/specialized knowledge closed work permit that only allows me to work in Montreal.

I'm planning on applying to Federal Express Entry and leave Quebec once I get the PR.

I'm wondering however, if an updated offer letter (with a new province) from my work + a letter of intention to leave would be enough as prove I won't be staying in Quebec VidMate . Do I have good chances?

I also have only about 480 points, and hoping that the new offer letter can be used to get the additional 50 points. My old offer letter was LMIA exempt since it was an internal transfer, would that be the same case for the new offer letter?

Thank you!
I got this,...