+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying To Canada With GED

abhi8adhikair

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone! I am Abhishek Adhikari, I am 19 years old and I am from Nepal. I am planning to do the Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design in Lasalle College, Vancouver, BC.
I hold a 10th grade certificate, GED and IELTs. With these I applied to Lasalle College and I have received the offer letter. I have made all the necessary documents for the visa and now I am just waiting for the LOA to apply for the visa.
I can’t find people who has done the GED and has gone to Canada from Nepal. Although I heard that some people from Nepal has gone to USA.
But that doesn’t help me. I am applying to Canada to shape my future and I don’t want to be rejected but if the Visa officers will just see my documents and after finding out that I have done the GED the. reject me I don’t see there is point in applying.
With such little hope and forcing to believe in myself and I find Canada so fascinating I decided to study in Canada.
I need some help regarding Canada accepting GED students. #needhelp

Axesul

Oct 3, 2020
So did the school accept your GED as HS qualification as that's what I am planning to do as well.