+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying to be a Canadian citizen but I don't have a Record of Landing

Narm

Feb 16, 2016
links18 said:
This. Don't wait six months to apply just because you don't have it. Anything can happen in six months. Submit a cover letter explaining the situation and proof you applied for a copy of your COPR. See what happens. When you get your COPR, send a copy to CIC.
Thank you all again for the answers! I'll do this for sure ;)

Narm

Feb 16, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm filling out the Verification of Status form and I have doubts with 2 questions and I need your help:

Part A Sec 13 says:

"Marital Status on Entry" - Is this question regarding the 1st time ever that entered in Canada (which was 2009) or the time I entered in Canada and became a permanent Resident (which was 2011) ?

Part B Sec 10 says this:

"Did you enter in Canada as a:" - Is this question regarding the 1st time ever that entered in Canada (which was 2009) or the time I entered in Canada and became a permanent Resident (which was 2011) ?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Narm

Feb 16, 2016
Narm said:
Hello everyone, I'm filling out the Verification of Status form and I have doubts with 2 questions and I need your help:

Part A Sec 13 says:

"Marital Status on Entry" - Is this question regarding the 1st time ever that entered in Canada (which was 2009) or the time I entered in Canada and became a permanent Resident (which was 2011) ?

Part B Sec 10 says this:

"Did you enter in Canada as a:" - Is this question regarding the 1st time ever that entered in Canada (which was 2009) or the time I entered in Canada and became a permanent Resident (which was 2011) ?

Anyone please?

Bunnu

Oct 30, 2017
Hello,

I'm planning to send my application for Canadian citizenship very soon and out of all the documents that is needed I'm missing the Record of Landing (I have my PR card though). My Record of Landing was taken away by an immigration officer in the airport years back when I came from holidays. Can I send the application without it and send a copy of Record of Landing (when I get a new one or if they ask) in the meantime?

I applied using a photocopy of my COPR and my application was accepted. I am invited for oath next month. I don't have the original copy and plan to attend the oath ceremony with COPR oath ceremony.