+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying PR from Australia

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need some information for my brother who is 25 years old and has completed Master's in Australia (University of Queensland). Prior completing his master's he did Bachelor in Financial Market from Mumbai University in India.
I am currently in canada and helping him for his express entry profile. Just quick question do I need his WES evaluation done for his Bachelor (Mumbai)? or just evaluating his Master's would be sufficient. I want him to claim point of his Masters.

P.S: He is not being eligible for Australia PR due to some skilled evaluation and hence he wants to try Canada.

Any help would be of great value to me.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Deepi_911 said:
Hi Everyone,

I need some information for my brother who is 25 years old and has completed Master's in Australia (University of Queensland). Prior completing his master's he did Bachelor in Financial Market from Mumbai University in India.
I am currently in canada and helping him for his express entry profile. Just quick question do I need his WES evaluation done for his Bachelor (Mumbai)? or just evaluating his Master's would be sufficient. I want him to claim point of his Masters.

P.S: He is not being eligible for Australia PR due to some skilled evaluation and hence he wants to try Canada.

Any help would be of great value to me.
You just need master's.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Deepi_911 said:
Thank you. but are you sure, Like have you confirmed from anyone? or have you seen any case?
I did it for myself. I claimed master's points with my four years of professional bachelors degree. If WES required bachelor's to asses his master they will request. you can check their online tool.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp