+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying passport For baby born outside Canada

goraya_40

May 29, 2014
Hii
I need to apply for limited validity passport soon
1.The form PPTC 445 needs canadian citizenship details of parent
Only father is citizen n i m a PR
So what to write in other parent details??

2.the passport application form PPTC042 should be filled by parent who is Canadian citizen or the other parent??

3.can i apply for limited validity passport as soon as i apply for the citizenship certificate or should i wait for few days

4.is presence of the parent who is the Canadian cotizen required at the time of applying limited validity passport

5.lastly what are the original docs i need to submit while applying for the passport ??

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Hii
I need to apply for limited validity passport soon
1.The form PPTC 445 needs canadian citizenship details of parent
Only father is citizen n i m a PR
So what to write in other parent details??

2.the passport application form PPTC042 should be filled by parent who is Canadian citizen or the other parent??

3.can i apply for limited validity passport as soon as i apply for the citizenship certificate or should i wait for few days

4.is presence of the parent who is the Canadian cotizen required at the time of applying limited validity passport

5.lastly what are the original docs i need to submit while applying for the passport ??
Hi,

Your questions have been copy and pasted from the 2018 thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/1st-passport-of-canadian-child-born-outside-canada.265694/ where there was no response to these questions.

So not sure what made you to conclude that you have to fill in the form PPTC445 and PPTC042 as that posted by the OP in that thread.

Based on where you are applying from, have you checked what forms have to be filled using the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/children/apply.html

Go 1 step at a time using this link and you will get most of your queries answered from the forms there rather than jumping to some old thread where the questions were not answered and assuming you are having the same issue as that poster.

Just a suggestion. All the best!