+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying online visit visa to Canada for family of 7

amsule

Nov 14, 2020
Hi,
I am filling Canada visit visa online application for family of 7. Meanwhile I noticed that the online system allows entering information for max 6 family members while evaluating eligibility. After that it does not show an option like “Do you want to submit application for another family member”. Has anyone experience such issue? Any of your advise is much appreciated how to add another family member.
Thanks

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Who are your visiting? Are you exempt from current travel restrictions? It will be very hard to secure visitor visas for a whole family - why are you taking so many people with you?

amsule

Nov 14, 2020
Who are your visiting? Are you exempt from current travel restrictions? It will be very hard to secure visitor visas for a whole family - why are you taking so many people with you?
Thanks for your reply. I am not exempt from travel restrictions but I believe the applicants can still apply for visa application online. It is a touristic visa application for family. We have enough budget to support entire family during trip. The plan is to secure visa now and travel later once the travel restriction gets easy.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I am not exempt from travel restrictions but I believe the applicants can still apply for visa application online. It is a touristic visa application for family. We have enough budget to support entire family during trip. The plan is to secure visa now and travel later once the travel restriction gets easy.
As long as you have solid ties to home, yes.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would warn you that there may be no visiting Canada for a long time.