July 22, 2011
Med's Request
None
VISA ISSUED...
August 3, 2011
LANDED..........
If god permits, August 24, 2011
Hello All,

I am currently in the United States, I was brought as a child by my parents illegally. I will be completing my B.A. and B.S. in May and will be returning to Mexico to apply. Queen's University has offered me a full funding package to do my M.A. in Sociology. Will there be a problem since all of my life I have lived in the United States? My letter of admission was sent to my home address in Mexico where my mother lives, also my dad will be sponsoring me with whatever money is needed that the funding may not cover. My ties in Mexico are obviously my family. Furthermore, I want to go to Canada to receive more training in Sociology from faculty in my area, my goals after graduation are to pursue a Doctoral degree (if the opportunity arises in Canada, Great! if not I will look elsewhere). If I cannot get into a Doctoral program I will return to Mexico and use the skills that I learn in Canada to begin teaching at the University.

Do you guys think I will run into any problems?

I forgot to mention, I have two professors writing on my behalf about my character and also my employer.