File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all, I'm graduating this December from one of the Canadian university. I have been working as an administrative assistant part-time throughout my school years. I also did an internship that is in finance but I couldn't find a NOC code that matches exactly what I did as an intern as most related NOC is more so referring to the full-time employees. I read through the job duties as an Admin assistant under NOC description, and 3-4 points match what I did as an intern - so can I count the work hours for this summer internship as my work experience even the job title is called financial analyst intern.

Thank you!
IMO this definitely won't work. A financial analyst role is quite different than an admin assistant. Most of the job duties should match for the NOC you are selecting.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all, I'm graduating this December from one of the Canadian university. I have been working as an administrative assistant part-time throughout my school years. I also did an internship that is in finance but I couldn't find a NOC code that matches exactly what I did as an intern as most related NOC is more so referring to the full-time employees. I read through the job duties as an Admin assistant under NOC description, and 3-4 points match what I did as an intern - so can I count the work hours for this summer internship as my work experience even the job title is called financial analyst intern.

Thank you!
To be eligible for FSW, you need one year of continious, full-time experience (no breaks) in one NOC. Your job duties should match 70% of the NOC. I don’t see how an admin assistant is the same NOC as a financial analyst intern.