+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying From Nepal

Prazz

Jan 4, 2016
I have started this post to know and share experience everyone who have applied or are willing to apply to Study in Canada. Please share your problems and your experience as I know this will be of great help to anyone in need.

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
First of all congratulation for making it to Canada.
I have been offered admission to study MS in Electrical Engineering from University of Saskatchewan, with scholarship, for January 2016 session, (since I hadn't got Original degree certificate back then, the acceptance letter implies my admission is conditional ,and I should submit the degree certificate before admission) So, I applied on Nov 3, 2015 for study permit. There is ,still, no response from high commission Delhi. University will send me another acceptance letter (unconditional, as I have sent degree certificate a few days ago) for May session in a few days.
Is it possible that this conditional thing is responsible for this delay, and they are expecting me to submit new acceptance letter without any condition (As I did Bachelor's In Electrical Engineering 1 year ago, I am currently teaching in an Engineering College, my documents are not fake-i can't think if any reason for this delay). Would be wise to send the deferral letter for May session to the high commission without being asked for it (because, a few days ago I have sent them a letter informing I can't attend the January session if I can't reach university by 1st of February, thus requesting them to provide me decision sooner. And I fear, if I don't send deferral letter before February 1st, they will deny me a visa thinking I can no longer attend university)?
Thank you in advance.

Dipesh555

Jan 17, 2016
I had apply for may intake ...lets finger crossed...it is my second time ...at first time I got letter about sending them a bank letter verification but I was unable to send them n got refused .Now its is my second applying study permit??

pzz

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2016
Dipesh555 said:
I had apply for may intake ...lets finger crossed...it is my second time ...at first time I got letter about sending them a bank letter verification but I was unable to send them n got refused .Now its is my second applying study permit??
When did you apply for the first time? Was it for undergraduate level? Hiw much time did they wait for u to submit bank verification before deny u visa?

anesthesia

Jan 24, 2016
hello.im applying canada for sept intake in clinical research PG course. i am a doctor with 2 yrs work experience.can anyone suggest me that is there any other course(non clinical) option better than clinical research course?

anzila thapa

Dec 22, 2017
hi all My application has been refused and I applied for study permit for esl program then after higher studies . VO stated that he is not satisfied with my language liabilities, and also said that I have not enough bal for study they said without working you cannt paid you tuition fees here. But I have sownn 86,000 Canadian dolor and I am applying with my spouse too with TRV so he can earn while my studies and I have not much good in English that's way I am applying for esl program .
Now I want to reapply can anyone please guide me how can i write a letter to VO regarding all.