+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying from Australia?! Let us connect here!

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hi Everyone, I just started my journey being appearing in IELTS
All the best :)
If your from QLD or VIC, then don’t forget your traffic history when you apply :)

Reactions: AUSSIEMATE

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hi everyone, also from Australia :) I got PNP on the 30th Oct and it was just a date late from the last invitation round. Waiting for the next invitation round.

I have a question, as I am going home soon and that maybe during the time that they require medical check and Biometric, can I do it from my birth country or it has to be in Aus since its my country of resident? And how many days do you have when they tell you to do your medical check and biometric?

Thanks
Hey, I did my med in advance, so med pass and Bio request was actually about a month or a month and a half from the day I got my AOR. So I guess you should get the request around the same time.

I’ve heard many people informing IRCC about their situation by replying to the bio request email/ raising a webform and then taking the bio instruction letter to their nearest VFS to proceed with their biometrics in their hometown. However, I do not know if that works for your medicals.
You can email IRCC in Sydney with your query and they will be able to help you out! All the best :)

Reactions: amyung

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
nice, i got my passport back in 3 days, seems like they are fast in terms of stampin

Thamls a lot Jordan!! got my passport stamped and ready for pickup in just 3 days :D:D:D:D
That’s true, they are pretty good when it comes to processing our CoPR.

Hope to see you one day in Canada, lol!
Congratulations once again!
All the best! :)

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Applied fro Sydney,Australia with 466.No hope now as I am going to turn 30 on this Dec and will loose another 5 points :(
Hey, I agree with Jordan. When I first entered the pool, my score was only 379 and I was 35 at that time. But I don't lose hope and try hard to improve my score. Your score is so so good. The cut-off score may not be that high forever and if it is you still have chance through PNP, right? So keep believing!

Requiem1

Jul 13, 2019
That’s true, they are pretty good when it comes to processing our CoPR.

Hope to see you one day in Canada, lol!
Congratulations once again!
All the best! :)
haha sure mate!! I'm flying to Toronto in December from Sydney, LOL , Hence a pretty tight schedule to get things sorted.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hey, I did my med in advance, so med pass and Bio request was actually about a month or a month and a half from the day I got my AOR. So I guess you should get the request around the same time.

I’ve heard many people informing IRCC about their situation by replying to the bio request email/ raising a webform and then taking the bio instruction letter to their nearest VFS to proceed with their biometrics in their hometown. However, I do not know if that works for your medicals.
You can email IRCC in Sydney with your query and they will be able to help you out! All the best :)
You can do biometricts and medicles anywhere you want. I relocated to Vanuatu same day I got ITA from Sri Lanka to Vanuatu. The nearest palace for medicles was buba medical Brisbane. I flew there and had done the medicles. Then I had to fly Sydney to get the biometrics. Then I was asked to submit passports to Sydney VFS for VISA.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
haha sure mate!! I'm flying to Toronto in December from Sydney, LOL , Hence a pretty tight schedule to get things sorted.
Ah! Me too, flying to Toronto from Sydney in the first week of December.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
You can do biometricts and medicles anywhere you want. I relocated to Vanuatu same day I got ITA from Sri Lanka to Vanuatu. The nearest palace for medicles was buba medical Brisbane. I flew there and had done the medicles. Then I had to fly Sydney to get the biometrics. Then I was asked to submit passports to Sydney VFS for VISA.
Oh, okay! You had relocated, so your permanent address changed as well(?), but the person I was responding to is going on holidays. I’ve heard of people getting their bio done from their place of visit, but not about med so I suggested it’s better getting a confirmation.
Anyways, if it works then it should be easy! :)

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Luckily I am from NSW.
Lucky you :) My friend lives in NSW now, but previously held a QLD licence and found it really hard to get the traffic history!!
Hope everything works out quickly for you! All the best!!

Reactions: AUSSIEMATE

Tahsina89

Oct 16, 2019
Hey don’t lose hope. Points have been fluctuating. Until last round it was below 466 and only in the recent one it’s 475. May be there are too many applicants for this year and so they would have increased it a bit! Anything above 450 is a good score so you’ll get your ITA soon. You have two more rounds before your birthday, so don’t lose hope! All the best and Happy Birthday in advance! :)
Thanks for the motivation! fingers crossed! Aus is so tough nowadays.!! Canada is the only option left for us :(

Tahsina89

Oct 16, 2019
Hey, I agree with Jordan. When I first entered the pool, my score was only 379 and I was 35 at that time. But I don't lose hope and try hard to improve my score. Your score is so so good. The cut-off score may not be that high forever and if it is you still have chance through PNP, right? So keep believing!
Fingers crossed :( It is getting on nerves now :(