+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for visa....help needed....

jigar7722

Sep 17, 2014
hello friends i m applying for student visa under spp category...i got admission in Saskatchewan polytech or (SIAST) in design and drafting engineering course which is a diploma course of 2.5 years with 3 co-op terms of 4 months.....

now,my profile is as follows:-

10th :- 84% (96 marks in maths and 72 marks in English)

diploma in mechanical :- overall 6.8 cgpa (i had 7 backlogs during diploma out of 3 backlogs are due to medical reason)

ielts score :- overall 6.5 (L:7, W:6.5, R:6, S:5.5)

i have paid 1st sem tuition fees and done GIC also shown bank funds of 6 lacks.....all paper are ready....but i want your help before applying...

i m confused that i should write sop or not because sop is not in the checklist under spp....another thing i want to write sop to clarify my 3 backlogs that they are due to medical reason but for other backlogs i don't have reasons....my agent says if your course is related to your field you don't have to write sop.....i don't want to face rejection as in this forum many people had faced rejection due to backlogs and always advised to write sop after they get visa in next attempt.....

so please help who can help me....its request to all to help me and give suggestion your help will be appreciated......

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should explain in your SOP why you didnt go for higher secondary and did a diploma.

How it is more useful for you ? How the course you have choosen can help you achieve your goals ?

Hope that helps :)

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jigar7722 said:
hello friends i m applying for student visa under spp category...i got admission in Saskatchewan polytech or (SIAST) in design and drafting engineering course which is a diploma course of 2.5 years with 3 co-op terms of 4 months.....

diploma in mechanical :- overall 6.8 cgpa (i had 7 backlogs during diploma out of 3 backlogs are due to medical reason)

i have paid 1st sem tuition fees and done GIC also shown bank funds of 6 lacks.....all paper are ready....but i want your help before applying...

i m confused that i should write sop or not because sop is not in the checklist under spp....another thing i want to write sop to clarify my 3 backlogs that they are due to medical reason but for other backlogs i don't have reasons....my agent says if your course is related to your field you don't have to write sop.....i don't want to face rejection as in this forum many people had faced rejection due to backlogs and always advised to write sop after they get visa in next attempt.....

so please help who can help me....its request to all to help me and give suggestion your help will be appreciated......

No one is going to read your SOP (India), its useless. Follow only required documents on visa checklist.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigar7722 said:

Your ielts speaking is a little bit low... Please, improve it.. no less band 6.