+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV - While PR Application in Process.

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hi Guys,
My FSW Application is already in place and everything has been passed just been stuck at RFV - Ready for Visa status since 11th May but my Medical has expired.
VO: London
AOR: 20th Oct 2020.

Since my spouse is already in Canada for the last 3 months, she is a PR holder since 2018. Now below given are my queries:

1- If I want to apply for TRV - visitor's visa, will it have any complications or issues with my PR application process?
2- What is the probability of getting a TRV if I can prove that at the end of my stay if my PR application is refused, I will return back to my home country? *On the Reunification grounds with my spouse*
3- If I get the Visa and land in Canada, should I update my address and location with IRCC and ask them to categorize me as FSW- Inland?

Experts, please share your kind response/feedback. Kubeir Kamal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guys,
My FSW Application is already in place and everything has been passed just been stuck at RFV - Ready for Visa status since 11th May but my Medical has expired.
VO: London
AOR: 20th Oct 2020.

Since my spouse is already in Canada for the last 3 months, she is a PR holder since 2018. Now below given are my queries:

1- If I want to apply for TRV - visitor's visa, will it have any complications or issues with my PR application process?
2- What is the probability of getting a TRV if I can prove that at the end of my stay if my PR application is refused, I will return back to my home country? *On the Reunification grounds with my spouse*
3- If I get the Visa and land in Canada, should I update my address and location with IRCC and ask them to categorize me as FSW- Inland?

Experts, please share your kind response/feedback. Kubeir Kamal
1 - No issues in applying for a TRV.
2 - It's hard to say. It will depend on your profile and if IRCC views you as a genuine visitor or as someone who wants to use the TRV to move to Canada early. You should show strong ties to your home country (e.g. property, assets, employment). If you have previous travel to countries requiring visas such as Canada, US, UK - that will strengthen your profile.
3 - I don't know the answer to this question.