+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV when unemployed

Dellopm

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,
I am a Canadian PR holder. My boyfriend wants to visit Canada on a visitor visa to see if we can see each other living together in Canada and get married. He is currently unemployed, but in his country of residence his elder brother is his sponsor who is also financially responsible for him.
What are the chances of getting TRV visa with financial documents and letter of support from his brother or his trip. His brother is also planning to visit Canada to find suitable college for son.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I am a Canadian PR holder. My boyfriend wants to visit Canada on a visitor visa to see if we can see each other living together in Canada and get married. He is currently unemployed, but in his country of residence his elder brother is his sponsor who is also financially responsible for him.
What are the chances of getting TRV visa with financial documents and letter of support from his brother or his trip. His brother is also planning to visit Canada to find suitable college for son.
Unfortunately very low.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,
Ties which refers to a job, assets, home and family. No job and not financially capable = weak ties.. which results to a refusal.