+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR TRV AFTER REJECTION

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
GIDDAY
GUYS I AM FROM PAKISTAN BUT WORKING IN ABU DHABI, ABOUT 3 YEARS BACK WE HAD BABY IN CANADA AS WE FAMILY TRAVELLED ON (VISIT VISA) TRV. MY SON GOT CITIZENSHIP AND WE PAID ALL THE BILLS OF HOSPITAL AND ALL ETC AND LEFT CANADA. I MYSELF EVEN TRAVELLED TO CANADA ALONE AFTER EVEN WE HAD BABY AND IMMIG ASKED ABOUT BILLS AND I HAVE SHOWED THEM BILLS RECEIPT ON CELL PHONE.

AFTER LIKE YEAR WHEN MY VISA EXPIRED WE TRIED TO APPLY AGAIN (ME AND WIFE) BUT WE GOT REJECTED BY THE REASON OF TRAVELLING THE CHECK POINTS ARE PURPOSE OF TRAVEL AND THE OFFICER IS NOT SATISFIED AS WE WILL COME BACK.
NOW I AM THINKING TO APPLY AGAIN AS ALONE WITHOUT MY WIFE ITS BEEN NOW 2 YEAR WE GOT REJECTED.
WHAT R THE POSSIBLITIES AS WILL GET VISA NOW AS APPLYING ALONE ( BEING FAMILY IN ABU DHABI) OR SAME, WILL BE REJECTED.

REGARDS

under_pressure

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for ask, but what is your purpose of travel? Which proves you sent it for your previous applications?. Base just in what you said here your case is likely to be rejected again even if you apply alone now.

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
its a visit visa thats all even earlier when we have got it its same. and 2nd time when we applied we have shown travelling from canada to USA and then newyork to Abu Dhabi but probably they will be thinking as we plan to have 2nd baby there that why they rejected.
and by taking this i m planning to apply online and alone to play game.
as last time when we got rejected i have shown all the docs of bills my son everything they just doubt as we going again for Baby.
its just a game or elsewise i have to show a proper reason for travel as planning to buy home for my son something like that or etc. and more suggestion.????????????

Coffee1981

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Don't take this the wrong way, but good luck ever getting a visitor visa again. The visa office will ABSOLUTELY assume you're coming to have another child for citizenship purposes, even if it's 10 years from now. Paying the bills or not people aren't supposed to be "visiting" the country to pop out a kid so it can be "Canadian". We have a saying in Canada: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
Coffee..... brother i m applying alone what about this by this i can't have baby in any way or formula ?

Coffee1981

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
It doesn't really matter if it's alone or not. They have computers and they keep files on everyone. The officer just has to look up your name and date of birth and they're going to know who your wife and son are. They'll read all the notes on your file and will make their decision.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
farazzaq said:
Coffee..... brother i m applying alone what about this by this i can't have baby in any way or formula ?
If you apply and say you're single (don't say that you have a wife and son), your application will be refused for misrepresentation and you'll receive a five year ban from Canada.

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
brother ... i mean to say, i will apply alone mean without my wife and son they will be staying in abu dhabi and i will trvel alone to canada.
The point of having baby there will invalid for them then and i'll my case will be more strong as if they doubt if won't return after completion of my visit as leaving family in abu dhabi and travelling alone. ... MAKE SENSE...???

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
coffeee .. brother u got valid point thats why i am planning to bring a reason and infact thinking on buyinig a home on my son name and just to go and phycially look into thing as here i have done some search about how much it gonna cost and down payment and what should i buy as tax will involve into all this,
have some friends there already discussed with them so lets see..

under_pressure

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got your point of traveling alone, that's what you wanted to said with applying alone...

Though, IMHO they aren't thinking just that you want to have a 2nd baby. If your purpose of travel is buy a home for your son who is a child, that's very very strange and this plus your previous history, they will think even stronger that you are planning to stay in Canada.

Sorry to say that but your case is quite hard, I think you have to find very experimented and professional help to try a new application because odds aren't by your side.

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
under P....
brother i got multiple visa first time when i have applied and even after baby when we came to abu dhabi i travelled again alone ( without ) family in total 2 years visa i have travelled twice a time and last when i trvelled alone they didn;t ask much questions and just for bills of medical.
like if i would have to stay there i could have stayed that time as i travelled about a year since we had baby there.
any suggestion.??

under_pressure

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's put it clear:

When you travelled alone the 2nd time you still had a TRV active (because you got it before you had a child in Canada), so the CBSA officer based on that and based on what you said and proved at the border thought it's kinda OK, I'll let him enter.

Now, your situation is totally different. You have a lot of history back and this history at the CIC's eyes is not good: You want to apply for a new TRV without a clear and strong reason, you already visited as a tourist twice and want it a third for what?, you had a child in Canada on a visitor visa (not normal), you have a previous rejection... You name it...

My advice is what I said in my prev post, find good professional help, you will need to build a strong package in order to try a new approved visa.

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
for that i am here. u guys r well experienced.
so what kind a strong package i can put on .. as i'll be granted.
HELP....!

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazzaq said:
HELP....!
there are lots new/recent threads in this forum which explain/suggest what kind of documents you can submit. Please read through these posts first. If you have any specific questions, post them. Obviously you have secured a visa before so you already have some kind of an idea of which documents to submit.

Coffee1981

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
farazzaq said:
HELP....!
I think you're sort of screwed. But if you want to spend the $135 to find out, I'd like to hear what they come back with.