+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Study Permit with family dependents?

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
Has anyone successfully applied for a study permit and family dependent visas online? Please share.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
hfaraz said:
Has anyone successfully applied for a study permit and family dependent visas online? Please share.
Did you get medical request after your online application for you and your faimily dependents? Did you pay application fee for your dependents when you applied?

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
Yes I paid all fees online. We received biometrics request within a week. I live in UAE. No medical request received. I received passport submission request on 21 May. Still waiting for family applications to be processed.

jabason

May 13, 2014
Reg Dependent Visa

Hi, I got admission to pursue my PHD at concordia university Quebec with full funding and I wanted to take my husband along with me as a dependent as most of the consultants advise not to take the application together I would like to know is it good to take the application together or wait for my approval and then my husband could apply for dependent visa after a week or so. Pleas advise....

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
I don't think it matters. Your visa decision would be processed independently. I applied for my visa, my husband's and my son's together online using one account and three different applications. Even then they'll treat each application separately and make a decision. Applying together just makes it easier for you.

jabason

May 13, 2014
Hi Regina and hfaraz thanks for your response. Could you please tell me should my husband apply for visitor visa or is there something called dependent visa.

hfaraz

May 4, 2014
My visa has been issued. Still waiting for a response on my family's visas. Is CIC down? Could this be the reason for the delay?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
hfaraz said:
My visa has been issued. Still waiting for a response on my family's visas. Is CIC down? Could this be the reason for the delay?
Dear Faraz, What is your current education and ielts score, and how much funds you have shown?

jabason

May 13, 2014
Hello I have taken application through VFS for my studies. In the family information form I have mentioned my spouse details, mentioning that he is not accompanying me. I wanted to know once my study permit gets approved can my spouse apply for a TRV right away even though I have stated that my spouse is not accompanying me in the family information form.

Please help me and thanks in advance.