+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Study permit from pakistan.

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for Canada study permit. I don't know much about Canada study permit. I have read several posts on this forum and i have got conclusion that getting student permit from Pakistan is really hard. I want to tell you something about my academic credential.

I have done bachelors from univeristy of Karachi major in computer science in year 2006. In year 2007, I went to UK for master and i completed my masters from UK in 2008. Came back to Pakistan in 2009 and went to Australia for advance diploma in 2010. I came from australia last year 2010 and never fly back to Australia due to some domestic engagements. I am now thinking to go to Canada for advance diploma and i have found one course in Humber college by the name of Wireless Telecommunication. Its one year program and its very much relevant with my prior studies.

Can anyone guide me about the procedure of getting study permit?. I am very confuse about the finance requirement. My family asset's worth is around 5000,000 (PKR) (Fixed deposit) and my Residence evaluation report cost around 150,00,000 crore (Pak Rupees). If i show all those documents which satisfies that much financial income of my parents would be enough for me or not?.

If i Pay first semester fees of Humber college, college give me exemption on IELTS (because of my UK degree and 1 year studies in Australia) and show that much finance to support me during my studies will be higher chance to get my student permit or not. If i am getting weak in any section please do let me know.

Your experienced feedback will be highly appreciable from me.

Thanks and Regards,
Azeem.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
sponsor:
your parents will sponsor you either dad or mom. so show his/her bank statements from the last 6 months period. Money has to be there in one's personal account. In addition to this, you can show property assets of any on their name and if you have any asset on your name then show it as well(they can help establish home ties). Also, you have traveled to other developed countries and came back(it'll also strengthen your case) . However, you need to elaborate to visa officer on why you were unable to complete your studies in Australia and why you wanted to further your studies in Canada not in Australia this time. So you need to write a good statement of purpose elaborating your future study plans and previous academic background. Yes, you can easily be exempted from taking IELTS since you studied in both UK and Australia, just tell it to your college. Given your foreign qualifications, there should not be a problem as well when applying for a visa as far as your language proficiency is concerned. Your case is a straight forward however you need to be wary of taking an admission at a college since they have been blacklisted by CHC for whatever reasons. Anyways, go for university if they offer an advanced diploma course. Paying first semester fees in advance , this requirement can vary from college to college , some ask for it and some don't before they issue an acceptance letter. So you had better check it with your college/university. Also, it has no relevance with whatsoever if the visa should be issued or not , it is a college's requirement not the embassy's.

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro....

Your reply motivate me a lot and its strengthen my will. Bro, Can i change my education provider from university to college?. Likewise in Australia or UK, you can change your college to provide your education provider any reasonable reason why you aren't attending university?. Can i change my university in Canada without study any single semester and transfer my admission from university to college after getting student permit?. Can this possible?.