+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for student visa with Conditional acceptance letter

Ishpal Singh

Sep 19, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi

I am looking forward to apply this year for Fall intake 23', as I'm currently pursuing my bachelor's which is yet to finish in july next year. I have been told that I would get a conditional acceptance letter from Canadian universities, condition being the completion of my bachelor's.

My question-
1. Can I apply for student Visa with conditional acceptance letter or will the university provide me with other documents to apply for the visa.
2. What documents do I have to Submit to the embassy as I don't have a final or provisional degree or transcripts.

P.S- I have done my IELTS and targeting universities like Mcgill, Concordia etc. for acceptance.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021

If you get a conditional admission letter from the university, you can apply for a study permit, but will need to update IRCC with an unconditional admission letter before you can get your study permit.

The university will issue an unconditional admission letter, depending on their pre-requisite, which may be complete transcripts of your undergraduate program and proof of completion of the course. Plan accordingly. It may differ from university to university.