App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
finished 12th in - 2010
In 2011 I took admission in B.E. got a drop in first year, i and failed to clear it in 2012.
Applied for feb(2013) sem in bachelor of business in australia and meanwhile took admission in B.com in a well known open uni, just to be on the safer side.
Visa got rejected reason-

* Adverse education history- Academic Transcript of your Bachelor of Engineering studies, which indicates that you failed the course you were enrolled in.
*I find the course you are seeking to undertake is inconsistent with your educational background. I acknowledge the statement provided with your application in which you express a desire to work in the Business sector, however, you have not provided evidence of research into how you intend to utilise the qualification to benefit your future career. You have also not mentioned how this course in Aust will benifit you more then B.E.

I am planning to apply for Canada now. One additional document i will attach this time is the result of 1st yr B.com frm open uni in india. I also intend to explain how Bachelor of business is better then B.E.
Please tell me what other points i should mention? What are the chances of getting the visa?

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
Wow, i wish i knew that while applying to Australia, my counselor is at fault.
Since i had mentioned it in Aust application, wont that information be shared with the Canadian authority?
Thank you for replying dude :D Your comment is really encouraging for me. :)

Simcaur

Mar 8, 2013
Ur info won't be share to Canadian embassy. I know a fried whose Australian study visa was refused but got Canadian study visa. Also don't mention your weak points if possible

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nahush said:
Wow, i wish i knew that while applying to Australia, my counselor is at fault.
Since i had mentioned it in Aust application, wont that information be shared with the Canadian authority?
Thank you for replying dude :D Your comment is really encouraging for me. :)
I don't think info is shared between Canada & Australia.

The reason for refusing your Australian visa is very logical (Engineering to Business-not related in any way). And it is possible that Canada will refuse your application for the same exact reason. I have seen many applicants on this forum being denied a Canadian study permit for the same reason.

Good luck!!!

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
Guys, I applied(2weeks ago) for Thompson rivers uni and Vancouver island uni for bachelor of business administration, After speaking with both their representatives in an education fair in mumbai. Both told me that i have good chances of getting acceptance :D Just waiting for the COE now.
Meanwhile I have been talking with my IDP counsellor about the Canadian visa application procedure, she says I will have to mention my BE attempt in the application because we will be ticking the "past visa rejections" column in the application form. A couple of weeks back she was fine with not showing the BE attempt, but today she suddenly changed her mind afta talking with her boss. Is this because it could harm IDPs reputation or something?
What should i do? Is there a way I can justify my BE low grades and change in field from technical to business?

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
Simcaur said:
Ur info won't be share to Canadian embassy. I know a fried whose Australian study visa was refused but got Canadian study visa. Also don't mention your weak points if possible
Had your friend mentioned about his past visa rejection in the application? Or did he get his visa in-spite of mentioning it?

JainaFel

Feb 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
I also have a related experience. I failed a post grad course three years ago because I dropped it without clearance since it wasn't in line with my undergrad. But since then I have established a career in line with my undergrad course(where I got excellent marks) and the course I will be studying in Canada is also in line with my undergrad course and work experience. Should I declare the failed post grad?

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
JainaFel said:
I also have a related experience. I failed a post grad course three years ago because I dropped it without clearance since it wasn't in line with my undergrad. But since then I have established a career in line with my undergrad course(where I got excellent marks) and the course I will be studying in Canada is also in line with my undergrad course and work experience. Should I declare the failed post grad?
Dude, dont mention it! It would be good if you could provide job experience or some other excuse for that year. Because it would be counted as an adverse education history which raises concerns over your genuine intention to study in Canada.
I made the mistake of showing it in my australia visa application n got rejected.
Guys please tell me what justification or excuse i can give for my BE failure and change in field from technical to business? Or should i not mention anything about my previous aust application?

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
Just got my Ielts result-
Listening Reading Writing Speaking Overall
9.0 8.0 6.0 7.5 7.5
Guyz i dont want to hide my Engineering drop in the visa application. Is there a way? I have arranged an employment letter to show one year job exp, on a close friends company letter head.Will it be enough? Or i shouldn't submit it? What other excuse can i give for my BE failure and change in field? What are my chances? plz help...

cartonkay

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
I was also refused an australian student visa in 2012 because my sponsor gave me fake bank statement. I went on to apply to Canada in July 2013 and I have already my Canadian student visa.
I do not think your record with Australia will directly affect you with Canada provided you do not repeat similar mistake.

patel09

Jul 3, 2015
guys please help me im also got aus student visa rejection and planing for canada..should i mantion aabout aus rejection in canada visa applivation form..

D

Deleted member 556103

I am also in the process of applying to new Zealand and my consultant told me that they are not going to show or hint any Canadian rejection . since there is no rejection stamp in my passport , it would be fine. So I guess , you are good to go and as you can see from other examples from the comments , info is not shared between embassyes

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
ruralguye5 said:
I am also in the process of applying to new Zealand and my consultant told me that they are not going to show or hint any Canadian rejection . since there is no rejection stamp in my passport , it would be fine. So I guess , you are good to go and as you can see from other examples from the comments , info is not shared between embassyes
Please check PM dada
Thanks

ronpujol

Oct 10, 2016
ruralguye5 said:
Hello,

i was deported from australia 2 years ago, they tought that i was working (which was not a case). Anyway, they offered me a good job in canada and i need to apply for a visa. Shall i indicate that i was deported from australia, or they don't see it ?