+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for spouse's open work permit

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
I am on PGWP and I'm going to apply for my wife's open work permit. One of the requirement is
  • A proof that they are employed in an occupation in skill level 0, A or B,
I'm not sure what kind of proof should I submit? Please help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I am on PGWP and I'm going to apply for my wife's open work permit. One of the requirement is
  • A proof that they are employed in an occupation in skill level 0, A or B,
I'm not sure what kind of proof should I submit? Please help.
1. You need to have a letter from your employer outlining your duties. plus pay stubs.

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Hi

1. You need to have a letter from your employer outlining your duties. plus pay stubs.

Hi, I see. I got confused because this was listed as well as employment certificate and pay stubs. My employment certificate only shows when I started and my job position. Do you mean the job responsibilities should be there too or a separate document should be submitted?

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, I see. I got confused because this was listed as well as employment certificate and pay stubs. My employment certificate only shows when I started and my job position. Do you mean the job responsibilities should be there too or a separate document should be submitted?

Thank you
1/ You employers job description must contain your duties so that IRCC can determine if the job is NOC A, B or O