+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Remaining Post Graduate Work Permit

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Hi
i got 1 yr of PGWP as my passport is going to expire next year and the person from cic that i spoke to told me that once i get my new passport i can send PAPER APPLICATION to get my remaining Post grad. work permit . if any one can help me with following questions...
a.) any info. or online links to the application form i need to fill ?
b.) how do i pay the fees (if i am sending a paper application)?
c.) where can i find a checklist of all the denouements i need to attach with the application form ?
And Last .. Do i need any paper work from my employer (even though its a post grad. work permit)?
i apologize for this detailed message but i am just trying to seek some help .. pls ignore if you are not able to help me and that will be OK with me :)
Appreciate your time to read this .

dudedesi

May 6, 2013
Any Word on This??? Pls help people ..i am sure there is someone out there who has been or is going thru same situation....Help

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudedesi said:
Hi
i got 1 yr of PGWP as my passport is going to expire next year and the person from cic that i spoke to told me that once i get my new passport i can send PAPER APPLICATION to get my remaining Post grad. work permit . if any one can help me with following questions...
a.) any info. or online links to the application form i need to fill ?
b.) how do i pay the fees (if i am sending a paper application)?
c.) where can i find a checklist of all the denouements i need to attach with the application form ?
And Last .. Do i need any paper work from my employer (even though its a post grad. work permit)?
i apologize for this detailed message but i am just trying to seek some help .. pls ignore if you are not able to help me and that will be OK with me :)
Appreciate your time to read this .
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

Apply the same way you applied earlier to get the initial PGWP.