+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PRTD

piedpiper

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
How do I apply for PRTD online & attach images of supporting documents?

I want to send my passport only after it is requested because I may need it to travel elsewhere. Is this possible?

piedpiper

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Here, I am finding that getting PRTD on H&C grounds may take time. This being the case, how can I avoid my Passport getting stuck with CIC for a long time?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Here, I am finding that getting PRTD on H&C grounds may take time. This being the case, how can I avoid my Passport getting stuck with CIC for a long time?
I don’t think you can apply for a PRTD without submitting your passport. But my personal experience was almost 3 years ago so things may have changed.

Reactions: asaeed100

piedpiper

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
After applying for PRTD on paper & submitting the Passport, how does one check the status of processing?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
After applying for PRTD on paper & submitting the Passport, how does one check the status of processing?
Others can comment but not sure there is any process to check the status of a PRTD application given it seems to be seen very much as an exception process. There is not as far as aware even any average processing time published.