+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
My claim has been accepted by the IRB however the member has rejected the claims of my wife and child. I got my NOD but not sure how to include my wife and child in PR application. Any advice is highly appreciated.

neverstop

Star Member
Mar 9, 2022
My claim has been accepted by the IRB however the member has rejected the claims of my wife and child. I got my NOD but not sure how to include my wife and child in PR application. Any advice is highly appreciated.
You should add your family members in your PR application. When you feel application for PR, it will ask you about family members. Don't worry about that they also will get PR and infact they can travel to your home country without any hassle. Just remember to fill their name in your PR application.

Reactions: Newday8765

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
You should add your family members in your PR application. When you feel application for PR, it will ask you about family members. Don't worry about that they also will get PR and infact they can travel to your home country without any hassle. Just remember to fill their name in your PR application.
Thank you very much for your response. Appreciate it.