+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR

fionaRN

Jul 27, 2018
I have 3 years work experience as a nurse in India. Studied 2 year program here and on PGWP expiring next year. Currently working as a nurse since last sept as a causal with full time hours in different companies.
Current company will offer me a FT and willing to sponser as they are one of the health authority in BC.

Celpip scores L 8, R 6, W 7, S 6. Thinking of giving IELTS. WES is done.
Husband also have celpip scores 6, 6, 7, 6.

1. Can I apply for BCPNP with this celpip score?
2. Any other province that I can apply with this score?
3. Do I require sponsorship? Or I can apply under PNP health care professionals?
Please help? What should I do?
Thanks

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It's difficult to give you an assessment without knowing your full background however from the summary you gave it appears you might qualify to apply for Express Entry directly and may not need any provincial nomination.

fionaRN

Jul 27, 2018
It's difficult to give you an assessment without knowing your full background however from the summary you gave it appears you might qualify to apply for Express Entry directly and may not need any provincial nomination.
Thank You for your reply. But with that celpip scores would I be eligible? As I put in my application before and it says I was not eligible.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
I think it said you were not eligible for some reason like funds. Can you post your full profile so that I can determine where the problem is? no need to post employer name or college names

fionaRN

Jul 27, 2018
I think it said you were not eligible for some reason like funds. Can you post your full profile so that I can determine where the problem is? no need to post employer name or college names
I mentioned nothing about funds. I think its celpip scores thats matters if its according to NOC?