Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Just looking at the document checklist for PR under the CEC.

For #10 Work Experience in Canada

I have worked as a Registered Nurse on casual covering a temporary full time line from March 25 2011 until present.So I do have 1950+ hours over the 12 month period.

For the employee letter, Ive heard of cases where the CEC application has been refused as it did not match the NOC description or something. I filed a request to HR...they stated everything except the main responsibilities and duties. Im guessing I will have to ask my manager for this ...since the HR can not describe it as there are so many employees they cant specifically state what happens each unit.
Is it recommended that I give a copy to my manager this NOC description?

I filed my Taxes end of Feb this year but havent received any reply yet. Should I wait for the Notice of assessment or will the T4 be enough?

For #11 Education/training/qualifications

Im planning on submitting

-All of my transcripts for courses taken in canada
-Copy of my Degree given upon grad
-Copy of my Registered Nurse Lisence from the College of Nurses Ontario.
Will this be enough?
Im looking at all this "Certification of completion" ...when all I got from my University was my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Does this mean I also need to request another letter from my University stating that I graduated? It seems silly as obviously I graduated coz I got a degree.
I really dont have anything else to show, I did no apprentinceships or have vocational diploma/certificate.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ofvgard said:
I filed a request to HR...they stated everything except the main responsibilities and duties. Im guessing I will have to ask my manager for this ...since the HR can not describe it as there are so many employees they cant specifically state what happens each unit.
Is it recommended that I give a copy to my manager this NOC description?

It would be good to get a letter from your manager... you can give the NOC description, but of course the letter should not be identical.

I filed my Taxes end of Feb this year but havent received any reply yet. Should I wait for the Notice of assessment or will the T4 be enough?

T4 is not enough, but it would be "enough for now". You could submit the NOA later, but on the other hand ,I expect you will receive it soon anyway.

-All of my transcripts for courses taken in canada
-Copy of my Degree given upon grad
-Copy of my Registered Nurse Lisence from the College of Nurses Ontario.
Will this be enough?
Im looking at all this "Certification of completion" ...when all I got from my University was my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. Does this mean I also need to request another letter from my University stating that I graduated? It seems silly as obviously I graduated coz I got a degree.

No, a certificate of completion would be for a different type of program that doesn't give a diploma - you have a diploma instead. All you need is a photocopy of your diploma and your (original) transcripts, and your license.

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Thank you for your reply.

I just registered an account online with Canada tax revenue, I was allowed a quick access It stated as my taxes have been assessed and that a refund was going to be mailed to me. Good news! I hope that an NOC would be available soon too, as Ive heard the dreaded 4 month wait for some people.

Just one more question I forgot to mention. I am working casual under a temporary full time line. The HR was not able to state my weekly hours worked as Im casual in their system. I understand as long as I have 1950+ hours it should be ok. My problem is HR was not able to put an annual salary because as my status as a Casual. They say as a casual they cannot predict how much shifts I could get and thus no annual salary was stated. Can I just make a letter of explanation to CIC on why it was not included in the employee letter?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
ofvgard said:
My problem is HR was not able to put an annual salary because as my status as a Casual. They say as a casual they cannot predict how much shifts I could get and thus no annual salary was stated. Can I just make a letter of explanation to CIC on why it was not included in the employee letter?
The letter must have some statement regarding salary, wage, etc. Since you do not have an annual salary (lots of people don't), it should simply state how your rate of pay is determined - e.g $20 per hour, $200 per shift, etc.

ofvgard

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-then CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/4/2012
AOR Received.
10/8/2012
IELTS Request
sent with Application
Med's Request
28/09/2012
Med's Done....
25/10/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10/12/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/12/2012
LANDED..........
13/01/13
Yes! HR has stated my hourly wage. Thank you!