+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR in quebec from inside canada

hamzadiara

Jul 25, 2020
Hello guys,

i received my CSQ in july 2020, and i have applied for the PR in the Quebec skilled worker category by mail on Spetember 2020, for the guys that applied by mail for the PR in quebec did you receive a confirmation that they have received or started processing your request?

Thanks in advance,

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Hello guys,

i received my CSQ in july 2020, and i have applied for the PR in the Quebec skilled worker category by mail on Spetember 2020, for the guys that applied by mail for the PR in quebec did you receive a confirmation that they have received or started processing your request?

Thanks in advance,
I would not expect to see an AOR or the processing start till next year at this point ircc is really far behind due to covid19

Reactions: hamzadiara

bergg

Aug 23, 2019
Hey everyone,

Did anyone receive the paper document of the CSQ. I only have the electronic non-official version, and that is what I sent to federal PR application.

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey everyone,

Did anyone receive the paper document of the CSQ. I only have the electronic non-official version, and that is what I sent to federal PR application.
Electronic is the official version whether it is printed on paper in MIFI or at your home.

Cecolinapa

Nov 17, 2020
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance,
HI!

I applied for PR by mail in the Quebec skilled worker's category after receiving my CSQ in October 2019, but have not yet received a confirmation from the federal government.
I called the immigration services recently. They were able to tell me that my application was received and given a temporary number but that its processing has not started. I expect that it will take at least 1.5 to 2 years with their current backlog to complete the processing of applications.