+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR from the USA

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Are there any US residents here applying for Canada PR under EE? Please respond to this thread so that we can keep each other posted about the process. Will really appreciate your help.

Also is it worth taking a consultant lawyer's help for this in the US? Anyone know of any good consultants in Los Angeles?

Thanks

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
There are quite a few. Unless you're case is complicated with legal issues, a consultant is not needed.

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Lots of forum members here are applying from US and there are specific threads about US applicants. Search for "FSW-O US". If you can do the research, consult forum members and fill out profile correctly and have no complicated profile or issues, no lawyer necessary.

If you do go for a lawyer or consultant, don't go for cheap, some consultants/agents have duped lot of applicants and even screwed up their chances due to wrong information submitted and mistakes. Do it yourself or hire someone reputable.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Are there any US residents here applying for Canada PR under EE? Please respond to this thread so that we can keep each other posted about the process. Will really appreciate your help.

Also is it worth taking a consultant lawyer's help for this in the US? Anyone know of any good consultants in Los Angeles?

Thanks
I applied under FSW from the US. I started in January by gathering my PCC, getting me ECA from WES, and taking my IELTS. When the score dropped to my level, I was able to submit my application within a week. It took approx 5 months from the date I received my invitation until I had my landing papers in hand.

The process is incredibly straight forward and I personally do not believe a consultant or lawyer is needed unless you have a very complicated case.

Best of luck!!!