+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Post Graduation program after 17 years gap

Sayed786

Sep 10, 2018
Hi ever 1 need advice from u guys i have completed my B.B.A in 2002 and after 16-17 years GAP is it possible to continue again for Post Graduation for 2 years. i have been working in Airport for 15 years after my Bachlore degree. I got acceptance letter from University with out IELTS . Because my school and university degree from UK. I am from Bangladesh live and grown up in UAE in dubai. My brother is canadian citizen live in Ontario will i get support from him for studies or i need tp show my own finiancial or i will show my dad properties paper and financial documents please reply any 1.

regard

Sayed

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I'm having trouble following your question, but I think this is the answer:

1. Yes, you can certainly apply even after a long gap. However, it becomes much more difficult to get admission and/or a study permit with such a long gap.

2. You need to show that you can afford to pay for your studies as well as your living costs. If someone else is sponsoring you, you have to show that this is reasonable - a father paying for his son may be reasonable, or your brother paying for you. However, there's a lot more to this and it depends a lot on the kind of documentation you show, things like that. In general though, it is possible to be sponsored by someone else.

So yes, it is technically possible for you to come here and study. However, it may not be actually possible, depending on your profile, finances, previous academic record, level of English, etc.