+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PNP from India

adhitya2393

Jul 23, 2021
I'm from India looking for canadian migration along with family. I'm MBA marketing and sales graduate. trying to apply for PNP by myself. How can i get through this process? Please do help.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I'm from India looking for canadian migration along with family. I'm MBA marketing and sales graduate. trying to apply for PNP by myself. How can i get through this process? Please do help.
It depends on various factors like your age, education, Ielts score and how many people are accompanying you. You can first start by calculation your CRS score on the official website of IRCC.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Look at Express Entry and first see if you are eligible with 67+ points and then calculate your CRS score. You want around 470. Look at each PNP program and see if your NOC is eligible and if you meet the requirements.

bkikram

Jul 16, 2021
Look at Express Entry and first see if you are eligible with 67+ points and then calculate your CRS score. You want around 470. Look at each PNP program and see if your NOC is eligible and if you meet the requirements.
Once we are past the stage of looking at pnp programs and their criteria, how do you apply for them? I had spoken to a local agency and they said that there are short windows of time where the application opens, and once their partner-lawyers let them know when, they apply for their clients. Is there such a thing?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Once we are past the stage of looking at pnp programs and their criteria, how do you apply for them? I had spoken to a local agency and they said that there are short windows of time where the application opens, and once their partner-lawyers let them know when, they apply for their clients. Is there such a thing?
What do yo mean windows? PNPs have draws through the year. You select PNPs through Express Entry or apply directly through the PNP, if not through EE. You need to be eligible as each province has different requirements.