+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PCC from FBI (US) from the UAE

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, but you'll still need to take the fingerprint form to a police station. They'll help you fill it in and they'll stamp the form.

Then you send that completed fingerprint form + your online application confirmation email together to the FBI office by courier.
Got it .

What if I don't have resident visa and Id at the moment, looking for a job, but living in UAE for 6 years . Will police accept this form?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Got it .

What if I don't have resident visa and Id at the moment, looking for a job, but living in UAE for 6 years . Will police accept this form?
Not sure, but you can print out the fingerprint form and go there and ask.
You'll also need a UAE pcc if you've been in the UAE for 6 years. How will you get that without Emirates ID?

gr0271

Oct 18, 2018
I recently ordered mine, although the results are available online, still the hard copy gets lost in the mail when sent to UAE. I ordered twice and did not receive them in UAE. So I had to provide a request letter explaining the situation and providing an Indian address. So you are better off receiving it in your home country. Also, if ordered in USA do not forget to mention 'care of'. USPS does not deliver in some places if the receivers name does not match their file.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I recently ordered mine, although the results are available online, still the hard copy gets lost in the mail when sent to UAE. I ordered twice and did not receive them in UAE. So I had to provide a request letter explaining the situation and providing an Indian address. So you are better off receiving it in your home country. Also, if ordered in USA do not forget to mention 'care of'. USPS does not deliver in some places if the receivers name does not match their file.
You don't need the hard copy for EE. The digital copy is valid as well.

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
Not sure, but you can print out the fingerprint form and go there and ask.
You'll also need a UAE pcc if you've been in the UAE for 6 years. How will you get that without Emirates ID?

Well the same way, how I am getting US certificate I guess. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. However untill the UAE certificate I will stamp resident visa definitely.

Thank you for all info!

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Has anyone got this done in Abu Dhabi? If so, please can you share the process?
First you fill out the form and make payment here: https://www.edo.cjis.gov (won't work with Chrome or Safari, so use Firefox). Print out the confirmation email.

Then download the FD-258 fingerprint form and take it to the Ministry of Interior. Ask the guard there where the fingerprint section is and he'll tell you where to go. They'll take your fingerprints on the form and ask for 50 dhs. Then put the confirmation email printout and fingerprint form in an envelope and courier it to the FBI's office in the US. The address will be on the confirmation email.

Within a week you'll get the PCC.

AliRampur

Dec 23, 2018
First you fill out the form and make payment here: https://www.edo.cjis.gov (won't work with Chrome or Safari, so use Firefox). Print out the confirmation email.

Then download the FD-258 fingerprint form and take it to the Ministry of Interior. Ask the guard there where the fingerprint section is and he'll tell you where to go. They'll take your fingerprints on the form and ask for 50 dhs. Then put the confirmation email printout and fingerprint form in an envelope and courier it to the FBI's office in the US. The address will be on the confirmation email.

Within a week you'll get the PCC.
thanks Hodari. What do I fill in the form FD-258? Also, which MOI office do I need to go to? If you are in UAE, would be helpful to speak on the phone if you dont mind. I am at 056 703 7080. Your advice is much appreciated.

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
We sent it without any office help. Printed down the form , filled it by ourselves, bought the ink for 5aed in the book shop to make a fingerprints, printed confirmation email and sent it to the US through the Empost. Will update you if our report will be sucsessfull .

AliRampur

Dec 23, 2018
We sent it without any office help. Printed down the form , filled it by ourselves, bought the ink for 5aed in the book shop to make a fingerprints, printed confirmation email and sent it to the US through the Empost. Will update you if our report will be sucsessfull .
thanks will wait to hear once you get it back

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
btw, which sections of the form did you fill before sending it?

All personal sections , dob name , colour eyes, height etc . We left blank ORI.
Because it's not mentioned anywhere, that it must be verified with any organizations or government authorities.

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
Had the same issue at the moment with USPS. it got stuck in the post office in Virginia. Any suggestions, what to do? Should I send a new one , or call the Usps

Nikol89

Dec 3, 2018
thanks will wait to hear once you get it back
We just received our online report.
So I can confirm, that you can do it at home all by yourself, no need to go to any police station in Dubai. Mailed it through Empost for 12 aed with tracking on December 12 . Received online report today. Mail was delivered by USPS yesterday.

Ekta S

Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've got the information that I need to go to the CID office and they will take my fingerprints on a local form and not the FD-258. Apparently, it has worked before with the FBI. Any thoguhts on this? I have already printed out my FD 258 form on card stock and regular paper so maybe i can send both the forms to FBI to make sure there is no delay in this.

Reactions: h2o_o2_co2