+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applying for immigration,need some help.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
hello guys,
im married to canadian citizen and we are about to apply for the immigration,but i need some help, i was told by lots of people that the ambassy will request the medical then i have to do it, but my laywer gave me the appendex C form and told me to get it done, is i true that ambassy people will ask for medical or the rules have changed now and i have to give them with the application?

2nd thing is should i get my police file now and submit it with the application?

3rd thing i want to know is does education comes as imp requirment in spousal case? im intermediate student (12th grade) and doing job since last 9-10 years, i know in student/skilled worker case education is very imp but im told my lots of people that in spousal case its not that important.so let me know about this.

thankyou.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
N.Ali said:
hello guys,
im married to canadian citizen and we are about to apply for the immigration,but i need some help, i was told by lots of people that the ambassy will request the medical then i have to do it, but my laywer gave me the appendex C form and told me to get it done, is i true that ambassy people will ask for medical or the rules have changed now and i have to give them with the application?

2nd thing is should i get my police file now and submit it with the application?

3rd thing i want to know is does education comes as imp requirment in spousal case? im intermediate student (12th grade) and doing job since last 9-10 years, i know in student/skilled worker case education is very imp but im told my lots of people that in spousal case its not that important.so let me know about this.

thankyou.
Hye N.Ali,

I think it's best if you post in the "family sponsorship" as everybody is going through the same, but I can answer these questions anyway!

You need to make sure that your application is complete before sending it to CIC, that way it will save time. So:
-you do need to do the medicals. Go to CIC website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx, go to Pakistan list and choose a DMP ( designated medical practitioner) from the list, and phone to ask for the medical exams. You need to bring them a form explaining what they have to do, but most of the time, they know. Check with them how many pictures they require etc. The DMP will give you a "green copy" of a form - that's the proof that you have done your medicals. You add the form to your file before sending it to CIC. You don't get the results, but it doesn't matter - the results will go to ISL visa office and "wait" for your file there.
-Police record - yes. CIC asks for a police check for every country you have spent more than 6 months in since you were 18. SO if you have worked or lived outside of Pakistan for more than 6 months, you need to obtain work certificates from there too. Otherwise just Pakistan. You need to add the police certificate to your file. Please note that CIC must receive the Police Certificate not more than 3 months after it has been issued - so prepare your application and when you are ready to send, ask for the police record (unless it takes 2 months to get it of course) - but my point is: time it well.
-about your education : indeed it doesn't have weight in spousal sponsorship. It's important that you give the details about your employment in Pakistan, so that CIC can see that you will integrate and work in Canada, but it is not a requirement. So if you haven't gone to university etc, but have been working for the last 10 years, it won't cause any trouble for your application.

Good luck,
Sweden.

PS: As I said - next time you have questions, best is to post directly into the "family sponsorship" part - I only looked for this thread because I saw that you mentioned it in the other posts, but you will get more support, advice and answer in the other part of the forum.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
thankyou very much brother for detailed answere.
much appreciated!!